Stroodies Crested Gecko Bowl, 3 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This vase bowl will fit in a 0.5-ounce feeder ledge slot (sold separately).
- This bowl is designed to resist slap-happy geckos and to stay stable.
- Each bowl is stackable, making for easier storage.
- The bowl is both washable and reusable, making cleaning easier.
- The variety of available colors mean this bowl will fit in with your bud’s decor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Exo Terra Corner Reptile Water Dish, Large$31.99Chewy Price
- Stroodies 2-slot "Bothsies" Crested Gecko Feeding Ledge, Black$7.48Chewy Price$9.50List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Ramp Reptile Bowl$10.99Chewy Price
- Exo Terra Mealworm Feeding Dish$23.39Chewy Price
- Symton No-Escape Ceramic Reptile Food Bowl, Small$7.19Chewy Price$8.00List Price
- Symton Symple Reptile Food Scooper$5.00Chewy Price
- Zoo Med High Quality Feeding Tongs, 10-in$4.79Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Fluker's Corner Reptile Bowl, Medium$7.93Chewy Price$11.40List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Rock Reptile Rock Food & Water Dishes, Small$5.49Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Rock Corner Reptile Water Dish, X-Large$28.18Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- DealZoo Med Repti Ramp Bowl, Color Varies, XLarge$23.77Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- Symton Symtongs Reptile Food Tongs$7.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Removable Bowls||Removable Bowls||Elevated||Removable Bowls||Elevated|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Not as good as before
These are much lighter weight and almost transparent, not like the previous ones I bought. Overall, okay.
I like this cage because it was so easy to set up. The only thing plastic is the pan that fits over the wire for. Very good construction. The house shape is very cute also. I wouldn’t recommend this cage for two rabbits if they have to be in there quite a bit. My two small bunnies free roam. They only sleep in there at night. But I know they liked it because during the day I saw them hanging out in there running around and snuggling. Only negative thing I have is I wish that the pan was a DP instead of basically a tray on the floor. But I think I can remedy that by just searching for another pan.
Dogs did NOT like this
I used to buy a similar product and the dogs loved it, but they went out of business when the pandemic hit. I bought this product to see if it would perk up the appetite of my dogs. It’s a very thick goo like substance and once it’s refrigerated it turns into a thick paste which it very difficult to get out of the bottle. As for the dogs, they refused to eat their food with this product. I cannot and will not recommend this goo to anyone
Work great as feeding bowls for anoles
One of my anoles is quite skittish, while the other happily comes out to me for food. The more skittish fellow won't take food from forceps, though he will take food from one of these little bowls held by forceps. They were the key to start hand feeding, and thus taming down, my hyper little anole, Timber.
Poor 3d printing
This is a poor quality product that I do not recommend. It's obviously 3d printed with poor settings, the bowl is not even and the layers are not smooth. With gecko food it will get in cracks and mold and hard to clean. I was looking for a reusable bowl, but this isn't the one
Wish the bowl's inside was smooth
I only give 1/2 teaspoon of Repashy per feeding, and I'm using a plastic toothpick to mix in the water. The rough surface makes mixing to a smooth consistency more difficult, and it ruins the toothpick. It's a bit annoying.
These are great!
I ordered the olive drab bowls for my two mourning geckos. The bowls fit perfectly in the magnetic ledge and are super easy to clean and reuse--so much better than the single-use plastic cups I was using previously. I'm definitely going to be buying more!
Compact and Clean!
Will be super helpful to keep our pet fed and our tank clean.
They seem okay but two came broke so that was kinda disappointing
A STEAL !!!
The price for 3 of them is GREAT and the material is durable