Stroodies Leopard Geckos LitterBox
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This litterbox is resistant to light and moisture and all gecko-safe temperatures.
- The box can be removed from your terrarium for spot cleaning, and it is washable.
- Each box fits neatly into the corner of terrariums.
- This litterbox is the right size for most leopard geckos.
- The variety of available colors means this litterbox will fit in with your bud’s decor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med Excavator Clay Burrowing Reptile Substrate, 10-lb bag, bundle of 3$35.19Chewy Price$36.27List Price$33.43Autoship Price
- DealReptile Prime Coconut Fiber Reptile Substrate, 24-qt bag$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Zoo Med ReptiSoil Reptile Soil, 10-qt bag, 3 count$34.89Chewy Price$35.97List Price$33.15Autoship Price
- Exo Terra Coco Husk Brick Tropical Terrarium Reptile Substrate, 8-qt, bundle of 3$18.51Chewy Price$19.47List Price$17.58Autoship Price
- DealZoo Med Reptisand Reptile Terrarium Sand, Desert White, 10-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Forest Floor Natural Cypress Mulch Reptile Bedding, 24-qt bag, bundle of 3$101.82Chewy Price$104.97List Price$96.73Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Eco Reptile Carpet, 40-gal$10.96Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Zoo Med Premium Repti Bark Natural Fir Reptile Bedding, 24-qt bag, bundle of 3$87.27Chewy Price$89.97List Price$82.91Autoship Price
- DealZoo Med Eco Earth Loose Coconut Fiber Reptile Substrate, 24-qt bag$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Zoo Med ReptiSoil Reptile Bedding$21.99Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Eco Earth Compressed Coconut Fiber Expandable Reptile Substrate, 3 count$7.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Excellent for cleaning
My leopard gecko uses this little piece of plastic
Please change your pictures!!
I absolutely love my Stroodies products! I just really wish Chewy would've done some research before advertising with these pictures! Leopard Geckos CANNOT live on sand, and these pictures are going to make people hurt their Geckos on accident. Please do a few minutes of research before advertising. That's all I have to say.
YES! They use it!
I bought my little Freckles one of these litter trays, and I had my doubts. To my delight, yes! She uses it! This makes cleaning her habitat so much easier! I highly recommend!
Super cute and well made!
Just as described, sturdy and doesn’t take up hardly any space in the enclosure! Geckos use it too so it’s perfect.