Stroodies MagLoft Magnetic BubbleLoft Gecko Hideout, Small/Juvenile
About This Item
- This hide is resistant to light, moisture and all gecko-safe temperatures.
- The hide is great for adventurous or tree-dwelling friends like juvenile crested geckos, gargoyle geckos, juvenile arboreal geckos and even snakes, frogs, toads and curious leopard geckos.
- This hide uses powerful magnets embedded in the hideout and has two additional magnets to place on the outside of the glass to keep things secure.
- This smaller loft can help save space in a smaller juvenile tank.
- By adding moss or substrate, you can enhance the humidity retention in the hideout for your buddy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Galapagos Mossy Cave Reptile & Amphibian Terrarium Accessory, Fresh Green, 12-in$30.20Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Komodo Forest Dual Feeder, Medium/Large$13.95Chewy Price$33.39List Price
- Komodo Deer Skull, Medium$16.83Chewy Price$27.29List Price
- Exotic Pebbles Polished Mixed Reptile & Terrarium Pebbles, 20-lb bag$26.16Chewy Price$27.61List Price
- Exotic Pebbles Polished Mixed Reptile & Terrarium Gravel, 20-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price
- Exotic Pebbles Polished Black Reptile & Terrarium Pebbles, 20-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price
- Komodo Large Saber Tooth Skull, Medium$6.60Chewy Price$9.98List Price
- Exo Terra Gecko Cave for Reptiles, Medium$23.18Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Zoo Med Reptile Shelter 3 in 1 Cave, Small$16.16Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Galapagos Sapa Corner Hideout Reptile Terrarium Accessory, Fresh Green, 10-in$21.66Chewy Price$26.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Elevated||—||—||—||Elevated|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Works as expected, kind of
I got this for my Cuban Tree Frog, thinking she could use it as a hide. She does use it, but she likes to sit on top of it, instead of in it. Either way she is using it so it's a win, plus she camouflages to the olive green color and it's super cool looking. I love how it has magnets instead of suction cups too. Maybe one day she'll notice she can go inside? Or maybe one of my Brown Anoles will use it?
Excellent product my gecko loves it. It fit perfectly in my tank