Put the fun in function with the SubstrateSource Cholla Wood Aquarium & Terrarium Driftwood. Made from an all-natural, dried husk of the Cholla cactus, its porous structure and soft texture make it both a unique aquarium decoration and a functional feature. You can use it as a base to attach Anubias, Java Fern and aquatic mosses, or as a site for small fish and shrimp to find food and shelter. It’s also great as natural décor and a climbing surface in your hermit crab habitat. Whatever you choose, it comes with three hand-selected pieces that measure approximately 4 inches long and .5 to 1.5 inches in diameter.
- Set of three dried driftwood are made from the dried husk of the Cholla cactus.
- Functions as both an all-natural freshwater aquarium and a shelter for fish and shrimp.
- Also great as a climbing surface in your hermit crab habitat or as a base to attach plants.
- Generates biofilm for algae-eating fish and shrimp.
- Each hand-selected piece measures 4 inches long by .5 to 1.5 inches in diameter.
May discolor water due to natural release of tannins or organic acids.
Shop Our Entire Buy 2, Get One Free Assortment
See all items by SubstrateSource