Sucralfate Compounded Powder for Horses
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Sucralfate is a GI mucosal protected prescribed by your veterinarian to treat intestinal ulcers and to prevent drug-induced gastric erosions. Sucralfate compounded powder is a white to off-white colored powder that is made specifically for your pet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dexamethasone Compounded Powder Apple Flavored for Horses, 10-mg/TSP, 60 scoops$48.30Chewy Price$45.88Autoship Price
- Uniprim Powder for Horses Apple Flavor, 400 gm$48.59Chewy Price
- Equi-bute Paste for Horses Apple Flavor, 20 gm/60 mL$37.49Chewy Price$35.62Autoship Price
- Hydroxyzine HCl Compounded Powder Apple Flavored for Horses, 500-mg/TSP, 60 scoops$54.60Chewy Price$51.87Autoship Price
- Pentoxifylline Compounded Powder Apple Flavored for Horses, 4-GM/TBSP, 30 scoops$55.80Chewy Price$53.01Autoship Price
- Metronidazole Compounded Powder Apple Flavored for Horses, 3.75-GM/TBSP, 30 Scoops$67.06Chewy Price$63.71Autoship Price
- Cyproheptadine HCl Compounded Powder Apple Flavored for Horses, 150-mg/TSP, 60 scoops$62.00Chewy Price$58.90Autoship Price