Suitical Recovery Suit for Dogs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Comfortable, stress-reducing alternative to the traditional cone is recommended by vets.
- Snug fit with rear fastening prevents the pet from wiggling out; can be pulled back for potty breaks.
- Covered areas are kept clean and dry, which prevents bacteria and dirt from causing an infection.
- Made from a non-toxic, breathable, 4-way stretch fabric that is machine washable for reuse.
- Allows air to circulate around the wound for healing, with built-in pockets for gauze pads.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- CALM PAWS Calming Recovery Dog Vest, Small$38.99Chewy Price
- Surgi Snuggly Wonder Suit Post Surgical Healing Dog Suit, X-Large Long$37.43Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Calm Paws Basic Inflatable Dog Collar, Medium$13.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Comfy Cone Extra Long E-Collar for Dogs & Cats, Black, Medium$44.54Chewy Price$49.49List Price
- DealComfy Cone E-Collar for Dogs & Cats, Tan, Large$35.54Chewy Price$39.49List Price
- ZenPet ZenCone Soft Recovery Dog & Cat Collar, X-Large$25.25Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- KONG Cloud Collar for Dogs & Cats, Large$24.99Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Alfie Pet Noah Sunflower Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, Small$23.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Alfie Pet Noah Lion Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, Large$22.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- SunGrow Post-Surgery Soft Cone Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, Pink, Medium$9.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price$9.45Autoship Price
- DealComfy Cone Extender Panel, Tan$12.14Chewy Price$13.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||First Aid, Itch & Redness Remedy, Recovery||First Aid, Itch & Redness Remedy, Recovery||—||Recovery||Recovery, Calming, Itch & Redness Remedy, First Aid|
|Material||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||—||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—|
Questions & Answers
64 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1146 Customer Reviews
Not so stretch
I ordered a 2x for my 2 yr old mastiff/lab mix. After checking the measurements the 2x should have fit, especially with the stretch. After delivery I attempted to put this on him, I can get 1 leg and his head in or both legs. Very disappointing because I think this is so much better than a cone. Not sure if ordering the next size up would be better/recommended since I already ordered the biggest size I dont have the option to try that. I would recommend this for smaller - medium dogs but larger dog parents no.
While it fit my dog, and is cute and soft, I took it off and I'm requesting a return as there is no way for her to pee or poop without it getting soiled. Not at all practical. Was really hoping for something other than a cone to keep her from licking a wound on her back hind leg, I would have to buy 2 or 3 of these at almost $40 each, and for 1-2 weeks, as much as I love my dog, that is not practical to me. I'll find an alternative.
My dog wore this while recovering from her spay surgery recently. She was afraid of the cone that the vet gave us so the recovery suit came in handy. She seemed comfortable in it and it calmed her anxiety. I did have to wash it a few times during her recovery so I would suggest either buying two or having a backup inflatable collar.
So much better then a cone. Goes on pretty easy and fits well. Ruby had mammary surgery and had drain tubes and lots of sutures. We bought 2 so I could have a clean one ready for changing. The pouch area was loose to put compress in. The suits do stretch out. Ruby is 67 lbs and a size large. Chewy always has quick service!
Alternative to the Cone
My female golden is recovering from vulvaplasty surgery. She hated the cone when she got spayed, so thought I’d give this a try. It seems more comfortable for her than the cone. She’s a bit hesitant to walk but I don’t know if that’s from the suit or the surgery (just had it today). As a bonus, the suit covers the surgery site so if she tries to scoot it’s protected. Only negative is the strap to hold the bottom for her to go to the bathroom. I couldn’t get it with the dog moving around. Ended up rolling it up a bit and tucking the ends into the sides.
Suitical Recovery Suit is the BEST!!!
The Suitical Recovery Suit is the BEST idea to replace the cone EVER!!! Our dog did not mind wearing the soft t-shirt style suit. It covered her incisions and she had no isssues wearing it. The healing process could not have been better while wearing this suit. Easy to get on and off and easy to wash. We have already recommended it!!! Our vet loves them.
Perfect for bedtime
I bought the small size for my 6 month old Cavalier to use after his neuter/umbilical hernia repair procedure so he wouldn’t have to sleep with a cone on. He has been wearing it every night for the past week with no problems. We tried a different suit that had Velcro instead of snaps and he kept trying to take it off, but this one doesn’t bother him at all and it keeps him from licking his nether regions.
out of this world
my pup had a major surgery I ordered a surgery suit from chewy. they sent it. It was perfect and really help protect the wound and prevent licking the area. but the best part was a few days later we received another package from chewy. To our surprise Chewy had sent a get well card a ball cap and a scarf . Wow Chewy
Bought size small This worked and fit perfectly for my 31 pound doodle, for after care spay surgery. The snaps secure it and when she needs to go out I roll and snap it toward the front to keep it clean. I had the vet put it on. It stretches pretty well, and should fit slightly lighter or heavier pups.
awesome find !
My greyhound had surgery to remove a lump. I needed soemthing to cover the srea while recovering (it is on his shoulder/back area) Came across this...fits him perfectly and he cannot scratch at the spot!! Hes a big boy..96 pounds and xxl fit perfectly.