Sulfodene Ear Cleaner Antiseptic for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ear cleanser is great for routine ear cleaning to help prevent issues.
- Includes aloe vera that works to gently loosen ear wax and debris.
- Antiseptic formula helps reduce risk of infection and inflammation.
- May reduce ear odor and comes in a handy applicator bottle for easy use.
- Safe for both cats and dogs so you only need one bottle in multi-pet homes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vet Organics EcoEars Dog Ear Cleaner, 8-oz bottle$21.88Chewy Price$24.95List Price$20.79Autoship Price
- PetSilver Antimicrobial Dog & Cat Ear Wash, 8-oz bottle$19.97Chewy Price$25.99List Price$18.97Autoship Price
- Pawstruck Ear Cleaning Advanced+ Dog & Cat Ear Cleaner, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$16.24List Price
- Liquid Health Pets K9 Ear Solutions Dog Ear Cleaner, 12-oz$11.80Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Zymox Hydrocortisone Free Dog & Cat Ear Infection Solution, 1.25-oz bottle$19.49Chewy Price$25.99List Price$18.52Autoship Price
- Frisco Cat Ear Cleaner, 4-oz bottle$5.86Chewy Price$5.57Autoship Price
- Professional Pet Products Pet Ear-Dry Solution, 4-oz bottle$8.95Chewy Price$8.50Autoship Price
- Nolvasan Otic Dog & Cat Ear Cleansing Solution, 4-oz bottle$21.38Chewy Price
- Vet Basics ChlorConazole Dog & Cat Ear Flush, 8-oz bottle$18.99Chewy Price
- The Humane Society All Natural Pet Ear Wipes & Canister, 36 count$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Pet MD Otic Clean Cucumber Melon Scent Dog & Cat Ear Cleanser, 8-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Frisco Advanced Dog, Cat & Horse Ear Cleanser, 8-oz bottle$17.17Chewy Price$16.31Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||USP Purified Water, Alcohol, Acetic Acid...||Disodium Edta, Docusate Sodium, Pcmx...||Sd- Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Benzoic Acid and Salicyclic Acid...||Water, Glycerin, Polysorbate-80...||Deionized Water, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Vera Gel...|
|Health Feature||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care||—|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
helps my dog's head shake
My Lab has ears that appear to be more closed than my other dogs. Perhaps it's a water dog adaptation? Whatever. She shook her head a bunch and DID have a sore in her ear presumably from rubbing a dirty ear which caused a small sore to get bigger. Well, I bought this stuff and applied it every day for over a week, and I will use it more after that as necessary, and I would say it works. I would start with this product for any ear irritation and then perhaps go with an ointment. And, yes, dogs shake vigorously the moment you let their head loose following the spray of a teaspoon size into the ear canals. (Do both ears.)
It does the job and works well. Can always trust this company.
Do not use
It is not recommended to put anything with hydrogen peroxide, or alcohol in a cats ears. My two cats both completely wigged out when I put this in their ears. Then I read the ingredients. This product contains alcohol.
This ear cleaner keeps my ears 'itch' free and my mom says it smells good, too!
She is much happier with this ear cleaner and doesn't scratch at her ears since I started using it.
Worked for what it was needed for.
My lab mix had a recurring ear infection & after using this a few times the infection had eared up. We now use it once a week to hopefully prevent another infection.
great ear cleaner
Great product, can be used on cats or dogs, helps with ear odor, also helps in loosening ear debris, makes pet ear cleaning much easier, Our Dog does not seem to mind it, she is medium sized, It has a nice scent, very easy to use, I use for ear cleaning, I have also used when dog had a ear infection. great for routine cleaning, highly recommend this product for your fur baby.
I only ended up being able to use it once
Unfortunately I had to put my kitty down that I purchased this for I thought it might help a clogged or dirty ear but it was much more then just gunk. While easy to apply and didn't bother the cat when I did use it I give it five stars. I'll keep it around till it expires and maybe one of my other cats will let me clean their ears. ( But probably not. Lol.)
I have a long eared dog and have to clean his ears on a regular basis this appears to work well
Sulfodene really cleans my dogs ears well. I haven't found any product that works as well as this. It also helps with the pain/irritation which the dog has in the ear.