Sullivan Supply Thick Coat Hair Shedding Farm Animal Comb
About This Item
- Made in the USA.
- Single-sided shedding comb designed for thick coats.
- Easily removes stale, dead hair.
- Widely spaced teeth penetrate deeply into thick, wooly coats.
- A must-have for the start of new hair growth.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Sullivan Supply Straight Up Farm Animal Bars, Black$321.73Chewy Price$332.78List Price
- Sullivan Supply Tough Tech Sheep Blanket, Tropical, Large$40.56Chewy Price
- The Well Dressed Chick Duckling Diaper, Purple, 3-4 weeks$23.00Chewy Price
- Lixit Farm Babies Nursing Bottle, 2-qt bottle$9.27Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Sullivan Supply Designer Trend Farm Animal Show Stick, Black & White Paisley, 54-in$36.69Chewy Price$40.56List Price
- Farm Innovators Universal Drain Plug De-Icer$49.00Chewy Price$55.59List Price
- Farm Innovators Heated Bucket, 2-gal$37.99Chewy Price$47.08List Price
- AmeriHome Commercial Rubber Scraper Mat$37.10Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- Sullivan Supply Thermal Sheep Blanket, Small$34.63Chewy Price$44.42List Price
- Piggy Poo and Crew Pig Hoof Trimmers$19.99Chewy Price
- Piggy Poo and Crew Play Tunnel & Pop Up Ball Pit Tent Pig Toy$42.50Chewy Price
- Piggy Poo and Crew Pig Pillow$45.09Chewy Price$49.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Brush Type||Deshedding Tool||Deshedding Tool||Comb||Comb||Comb|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal||N/A|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Great for furry dogs
This might be designed for horses, but it has worked wonders on my very furry golden retriever. He has long hair and this gets deeper into it than the slicker brush. Because the weather was getting hotter, and he has a lot of matting fur issues, it’s been really helpful.
Best Deshedding Comb for Large Critters!
I bought this comb for my donkeys, but thought I would try it out on our chow chow's winter fur fallout. Best deshedding tool ever! Bought a second one , too, and highly recommend this heavy duty comb.
My German Shepard has some serious stinky hair issues. We accidentally dropped what we had and broke it, sadly, prompting this purchase. I was leery because it was new w/out reviews, but hey, it's made in the USA, built like a farm tool and looked like it might be something different. It is different because it works!!! Wide and with long tines spaced just enough to get to her undercoat. It also works on my long haired dachshunds. I am writing a review with more than one sentence, I am that impressed.