Summer Decorative Wood & Metal Pressure Mounted Dog Gate
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Accommodates most doorway openings.
- Easy installation with no-drill pressure mount capability.
- One-hand walkthrough functionality.
- Keep your pets safe and secure in your home.
- Stylish gate fits any home décor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Steel 3-Panel Configurable Dog Gate, 30-in, Black$71.02Chewy Price
- Carlson Pet Products 30-in Extra Wide Dog Gate, Large, Black$69.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Wood & Metal Extra Tall Auto-close Dog Gate, 41-in, Expresso$64.99Chewy Price
- Scandinavian Pet Streamline Extra Tall Wall Mounted Dog Gate, White$79.99Chewy Price
- Carlson Pet Products 36-in Extra Tall Dog Gate, Large, Black$52.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- MidWest Steel Pet Gate, White, 39-in$59.99Chewy Price$113.99List Price
- Frisco Wood Accents Extra Tall Auto-close Dog Gate, 41-in, Black$64.99Chewy Price
- MyPet Tall Happy Tails Walk Thru Dog Gate, 36-in, White$68.84Chewy Price$80.99List Price
- Cardinal Gates Outdoor Dog Gate, Black$86.95Chewy Price$99.95List Price
- MyPet Extra Tall Wide Wire Mesh Dog Gate$52.81Chewy Price$122.00List Price
- Frisco Metal Pattern Extra Wide Auto-close Dog Gate, 30-in, Black$74.99Chewy Price
- Scandinavian Pet Premier Extra Tall Pressure Fit Dog Gate, Black$89.99Chewy Price$104.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Material||Steel, Wood, Metal||Steel, Plastic, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Steel, Coated Metal, Metal||Steel, Coated Metal, Metal|
|Gate Feature||Walk-Through||Walk-Through, Pet Door||Walk-Through||Stair Compatible||Stair Compatible|
|Gate Type||Pressure Mounted||Pressure Mounted||Pressure Mounted||Pressure Mounted, Hardware Mounted||Pressure Mounted, Hardware Mounted|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
These are solid gates that look nice
And if you configure them correctly with the addon panels, you can have a nice walk through for a cat. I've spent hundreds on flimsy gates. I have a 30lb pug mix that is like a freight train. He demolishes anything he rams into and he's known to escape everything. These are houdini proof. AND they look amazing. Well worth the price. STURDY as heck.
This gate was great looking and easy to put up. However… my golden retrievers found their inner termite and literally destroyed it. They bent it from their weight. You may want to go a different direction with large dogs. Wish it would have worked out. I really like this gate.
This could be a good product under the right circumstances, but for me, it was a huge mistake. Firstly, as you can see in the photos, a manufacturer's error left the gate latch a good inch away from what it needs to lock into and thus cannot be latched closed. Also, our space is at the upper range of the gate's extension capacity, so the extender bolts are connected only by a fraction of an inch, and any slight pressure causes a bend where the fence and the extender bolts meet. This weak link would bust through the second a dog or child leans on it. Lastly, the extender bolts will slide out of place unless the "wall cups" are securely screwed into the wall. In my case, one wall has concrete blocks behind 2 mm of plaster, and the other is glass blocks. So, it is not feasible to do so. If it is manufactured properly, and there are no obstacles to using wall screws, and the space is LESS THAN 60", the whole thing would probably be great.
Same Defect as the Others
I won't bother to send a picture with this review because my gate looks exactly like the other two reviews which cite a manufacturing defect, i.e. gate is bent so the door cannot close. The materials look fine - it's a nice looking gate. Because this seems to be more than a one-off problem, I chose a refund instead of a replacement. Chewy customer service was great - I just clicked on the 24/7 help and got an online chat. They immediately sent me a shipping label via email for the return.
Manufacturing defect rendered it unuseable
I have the exact same problem that another reviewer noted: the metal frame around the gate was welded together improperly so that there is a 2+ inch gap at the top and therefore the gate cannot latch. Chewy customer service is great, and I am awaiting a replacement. Will update this review when I get the replacement. Am giving it 3 stars for the moment because of the materials and looks, which are very good.
Instalation was a little tricky. It's got to be mounted tightly. Otherwise really nice and keeps the puppy out of my living room.
Love it!! Well made.
Very well made. Strong. Doing the trick. Easy to install. Using on outside deck by gazebo so my dogs can sit out with me.
Good construction, good looks
This gate is perfect for spanning the 5 foot doorway to my livingroom. It is easy to assemble and the dark grey metal with the wood gate looks good for this living area.
Do not buy this gate. It says it is a tension-mount gate, but you need a drill, hammer and screwdriver to install it, and then it still won't close.
Gate 5 foot
This has worked great for purpose I needed it for. Gate looks good.