Keep mosquitos from breeding in standing water with the Summit Mosquito Dunks Larvae Control Tablets. Simply drop the floating tablet into the water, and as it slowly dissolves, it releases a bacterium that is toxic to all species of mosquito larvae—and harmless to other living things, making it the perfect solution. This larvicide gradually settles and travels through the water, and as female mosquitos lay their eggs in standing water, the larvae will hatch and begin to eat the bacterium. This kills the larvae before they can grow up and become biting and disease-spreading adults.
- Mosquito dunk spreads a bacterium that kills larvae before they grow up to become biting adults.
- For use in any standing water including rain barrels, bird baths, koi ponds, tree holes, stock tanks, planter reservoirs and rain gutters.
- Deadly to mosquito larvae but harmless to other living things with the active ingredient Bacillus thuringiensis subspecies israelensis (Bti).
- When females lay their eggs in water treated with the dunks, the larvae will hatch and eat the bacterium.
- Each dunk covers up to 100 square feet of water, regardless of depth for 30 days or more; for less water a portion can be used.
Avoid breathing dust. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. Do not apply directly to treated, finished drinking water reservoirs or drinking water receptacles when the water is intended for human consumption.
See all items by Summit