Brighten up your finned friends’ home—and your own home—with the SunGrow Betta White & Blue LED for Nano Plant Fish Tank Aquarium Light, Up to 10-gal. This light is crafted in a sleek, rectangular shape that features a screw-on metal arm, which allows you to adjust the angle of the light and distance of the light from the water’s surface. It helps illuminate your tank both during the day and at night, and can shine in either blue or white. Plus, it’s designed so it won’t affect the water temperature in your tank. Your finned friends and pretty plants will dazzle under this irradiating light!
- Great for java moss, marimos, banana plants, snails, and fish.
- Features a screw-on metal arm that allows you to adjust the angle of the light and the distance of the light from the water’s surface.
- Helps brighten up your tank both during the day and at night in blue or white.
- Designed to not affect the water temperature in your tank.
- Show off your finned friends and pretty plants with this irradiating light.
Adjustable Metal Arm, LED Lighting, Adjustable Clip for a Standard Tank
1: Do not use thinner, gasoline, alcohol or glass cleaner to remove the dust. Please wipe the product with a soft towel or sponge.
2: Be sure to turn off the power before feeding the fish, changing the water, placing or moving the fixture, and other aquarium equipment.
3: Do not expose the equipment to direct sunlight or high temperatures.
See all items by SunGrow