Add an all-natural feel to your tank with SunGrow Cholla Wood Aquarium, Hermit Crab & Terrarium Driftwood. Derived from the dried husk of a Cholla cactus, this thorn-free log serves as a chew toy for reptiles, fish and other small pets. It is a food source that shrimps feed on and is popular among shrimps, fry, fishes, pleco and hermit crabs as the holes provide hiding spots for the smaller breeds after they molt or when they are feeling vulnerable. Before placing this log in your pet's aquarium, it's recommended to rinse it with fresh water and a bag of activated carbon, even after boiling or soaking.
- Natural decoration derived from the dried husk of a Cholla cactus.
- Serves as a chew toy for reptiles, hamsters, birds and other small pets.
- Thorn-free log safe to add to most tanks and aquariums.
- Features soft edges as to not snag your companion as she plays with it.
- Popular among shrimps, fry, fishes, pleco and hermit crabs as the holes provide hiding spots.
Shop Our Entire Buy 2, Get One Free Assortment
See all items by SunGrow