SunGrow Clickers with Wrist Band Dog & Cat Potty & Treat Training Tool, 7 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Durable, plastic, lightweight clickers designed to be used as a useful training tool.
- Use it to help stop barking, teach your pet how to roll over, shake, fetch and more.
- Comes with 7 colorful clickers so you can be ready to train your pet almost anywhere.
- Each clicker has a handy keychain and elastic bracelet that you can wear on your wrist or hang on your handbag.
- The sound is gentle and soft, yet audible so it won’t scare your pet or be too harsh on her ears.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealMighty Paw Smart Bell 2.0 Potty Training Dog Doorbell, White, 1 count$25.27Chewy Price$40.00List Price
- PetSafe Clik-R Dog Training Tool$3.97Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Frisco Pet Training Clicker with Wrist Band, Black, 1 count$4.74Chewy Price
- Downtown Pet Supply Training Dog Clickers, Color Varies, 4 pack$7.49Chewy Price$9.96List Price
- SportDOG Jumbo Plastic Dog Training Dummy, Orange$9.95Chewy Price
- SportDOG 50/50 Plastic Dog Training Dummy, Black/White, Regular$7.95Chewy Price
- The Company of Animals Pet Corrector Dog Training Aid, 30-mL$6.00Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- PetSpy Dog Training Whistle, 2 count$9.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Mighty Paw Tinkle Bells Dog Doorbells, Solid, Grey$12.99Chewy Price
- Mighty Paw Metal Brass Tinkle Bell Dog Doorbell, Silver$14.99Chewy Price
- Coastal Pet Products Round Dog Bells, 3 count, Gold$3.72Chewy Price$4.49List Price
- Li'l Pals Dog Potty Training Bells, 27-in$8.59Chewy Price$12.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Bird Type||Parrot, Quaker, Lovebird...||—||—||N/A||N/A|
|Small Pet Type||Rat, Hedgehog, Sugar Glider...||—||—||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
Works as Expected
Bulk pack of clickers. The sound is loud enough for outside use but I would say the noise isn’t as “crispy” as other clickers I’ve tried but I don’t mind. It’s a good price and fits my needs.
I am not a fan of these. There is a delayed response that you do not get from the old-fashioned metal clickers.
Clickers are the worst
This has to be the worst thing I have bought in a really long time. The clickers are so weak that you can hardly hear them and they certainly do not attract attention from any source. This was a real waste of my money!!
Not for cats
The description says dog AND cat clicker, but the click is quite loud. Cat clickers are supposed to be softer due to cats' sensitivity to loud noises. The description needs to be updated so people, like myself, do not buy them for their cat.
Doesn't sound like a clicker
Cheaply made, too soft, the sound of a training clicker is kind of universally known and this is NOT that sound. Too soft and the sound doesn't even carry. These, in a word, suck.
Anxious dog !!!
My dog Topher gets more upset when I use the clicker. He gets more anxious.
Cheap but works
These clickers are cheap but they work. I was gong to buy more expensive clickers but I am glad I did not these clickers work great.
My pit pup that is only 8 months it is a.no ho he started barking so not good at all
A Clicker For Every Room
I loved these clicker that attach to your wrist easy to use and with 7 you can have one in every room
Cheap but effective
They are effective as a good adjunct in consistent training. I have two dogs, it definitely works better on the more intelligent one.