SunGrow Hamster & Gerbil Coconut Hut with Ladder Hideout Accessory Small Animal House, 5-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Durable, coconut-shell hamster house is the perfect hollow space for your lil’ buddy to curl up or to stash treats and food.
- Rust-resistant material provides shelter for your pal in a variety of weather conditions.
- Rough, wooden rope ladder and coconut fibers offer a variety of textures to encourage your pal to get moving.
- Made from real, unprocessed coconut husk, so it’s edible!
- Ideal for hamsters, flying squirrels, ferrets, rats, mice and small birds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Habitrail OVO Adventure Pack, Multi-colored$26.60Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- Kaytee CritterTrail Fun-nel Small Animal Outhouse$2.80Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Savic Hamster Heaven Metro Hamster Cage$171.02Chewy Price$189.99List Price
- Habitrail OVO Twist Hamster Habitat, Blue$35.36Chewy Price$63.99List Price
- Habitrail OVO Hamster Loft Habitat, Orange/White$50.94Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- Prevue Pet Products Small Animal Cage, Coco & White$193.00Chewy Price$329.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Multi-Level Small Animal Habitat$223.99Chewy Price$279.99List Price
- Yaheetech 2-Story Removable Ramp & Platform Small Pet Cage, 54-in, White$209.99Chewy Price$223.99List Price
- Habitrail OVO Club Trainer, Blue/White$27.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Guinea Habitat Divider Panel$21.72Chewy Price$24.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Hamster, Rat, Hedgehog, Sugar Glider, Squirrel, Mouse, Gerbil||Hamster||Rat, Hamster, Hedgehog, Sugar Glider, Squirrel, Mouse, Gerbil|
|Bed Feature||Safe to Chew||—||Safe to Chew|
|Material||Rope, Plant Material||Acrylic, Plastic||Plant Material|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Very durable hideout
Durable. It's on the floor of my cage. She doesn't chew it. Good for a hideout. Loves to hide and eat in there!
A bit small for rats, but would be wonderful for smaller buddies
My young (under 6 months) rats do fit in these shells, but not easily. When given the option they were curious and did squeeze their bodies in, but didn’t stay in. They chose to sleep in by their hammock or tunnel instead of the coconuts. I think these would be great for smaller critters!
Best for small pets
Not big enough for rats - would be best for baby rats and possibly smaller female rats.