SunGrow Hermit Crab & Reptile Aquarium Cholla Wood Fresh Water Fish Tank Driftwood Hide & Decor, 6-in, 3 Count.
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural decoration derived from the dried husk of a Cholla cactus.
- Serves as a chew toy for reptiles, hamsters, birds and other small pets.
- Thorn-free log safe to add to most tanks and aquariums.
- Features soft edges as to not snag your companion as she plays with it.
- Popular among shrimps, fry, fishes, pleco and hermit crabs as the holes provide hiding spots.
PREPARING YOUR CHOLLA WOOD — SunGrow Cholla Wood is a thorn-free log. Shrimp, fry, pleco, hermit crabs, fishes, even reptiles and birds love Cholla wood. PREPARATION: Before placing the product in the aquarium, rinse before use, even after boiling or soaking. A "post-boil soak" in fresh water with a bag of activated carbon is a recommended step, too.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Exo Terra Abutilon Silk Plant, Large$13.66Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Exo Terra Mandarin Plastic Plant, Large$11.54Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- CC Pet Stack Stones Reptile Terrarium Ornament$9.40Chewy Price$12.09List Price
- Komodo Jungle Canopy Terrarium Plant$9.98Chewy Price$18.49List Price
- Zoo Med Amazonian Phyllo Artificial Plant$7.00Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Zoo Med Naturalistic Flora Fireball Bromeliad Artificial Plant$8.85Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Exo Terra Barrel Cactus Reptile Terrarium Plant, Small$10.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Galapagos Mossy Cave Reptile & Amphibian Terrarium Accessory, Blond, 4-in$15.62Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Komodo Large Saber Tooth Skull, Medium$9.98Chewy Price
- Komodo Jelly Pot Rock Den, Gray, Large$11.16Chewy Price$18.29List Price
- Exo Terra Ficus Silk Plant, Large$14.06Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Zoo Med Habba Hut Reptile Hideout, Giant$25.50Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Wood||Rope, Plant Material||Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||Mouse, Hamster||Mouse, Hamster|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||N/A||N/A||BPA-Free||N/A||N/A|
|Fish Type||Cichlid, Betta, Goldfish, Tropical Freshwater||N/A||N/A||Betta||Betta|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
For leopard geckos
I don’t know why I was expecting these to be much bigger but they are perfect for extra decor and my leopard geckos like climbing on them.
Amazing natural decor for aquarium!
I bought these for my aquarium! I rinsed them since they were a little dusty and then I boiled them for a couple of minutes for them to sink easier. The water turns dark when you boil the cholla woods - I used this as a tannin booster for my tropical fish and as a ph softener. Overall I am pleased with these pieces of cholla wood!
This product is great for adding different textures and colors to an aquatic or terrestrial tank.
Hermie Likes Them
I’ll admit that I was skeptical at first since they’re just pieces of wood. But my hermit crabs like them, and that’s what counts. They love to climb and play on these.
Just what I wanted
I needed driftwood to decorate my leopard geckos aquarium just to give it a more natural look plus give them things to climb and these are perfect. Only warning I'd give is if you have a reptile and feed them mealworms and they escape their food dish they will hide in the logs holes which will not be fun for squirmish owners.
FINE FOR LEOS2
I bought a pack for my leo to climb on and he loves it. I would suggest that you gecko lovers buy some for your geckos.
Hermit crabs love these!
I love these. They are just like the colorful plastic climbing branches they sell but these are made of wood, AND you get 3 of them for around the same price as one of those. They haven’t got any mold on them yet, but I’m sure they will since most wood items I put in there do because of the humidity levels. But I definitely would recommend these!
Great for Hermit Crabs
Our hermit crabs love climbing on the driftwood. We had a plastic one which seemed odd, so I bought this and they prefer natural wood. I do not blame them!
they’re smaller than I thought
They’re smaller than I expected, and they’re more for hamsters than my bearded dragon. That’s okay, they’re still cute and I can still add them into the decor.
Will do the job
These were smaller than I pictured, but they will do for my craft project.