Sungrow Shrimp Mineral Rocks for Molting, Aquarium Calcium Supplement, 1.8-oz
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Packed with minerals and calcium, which help molting.
- Perfect for soft water that may be lacking in minerals.
- The rough-cut design will give your tank a natural and rustic look.
- Every pack comes with mineral rocks (approximately 0.5-inches) surrounded by mineral powder.
- One 50g pack is enough for a 14-gallon tank and can last up to 3 months.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Exotic Pebbles Natural Washed Black Gravel, Black, 20-lb$25.99Chewy Price
- Pure Water Pebbles Bio-Activ Live African Cichlid Aquarium Substrate, Rift Lake, 20-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$27.02List Price
- CaribSea Super Naturals Torpedo Beach Freshwater Sand, 20-lb bag$26.92Chewy Price
- Pure Water Pebbles African Cichlid Aquarium Substrate, Malawi Mix, 20-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Exotic Pebbles Black Bean Pebbles, 20-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price
- Nature's Ocean Bio-Activ Live Aragonite Saltwater Aquarium Sand, Natural White #1, 40-lb box$43.39Chewy Price$54.05List Price
- Pure Water Pebbles Natural Aquarium Gravel, Nutty Pebbles, 5-lb bag$5.02Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- CaribSea Super Naturals Moonlight Freshwater Sand, 20-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Pure Water Pebbles Frosted Aquarium Gravel, Silver, 5-lb bag$4.90Chewy Price$5.59List Price
- CaribSea Eco-Complete Planted Aquarium Substrate, Red, 20-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Tetra PVC Pond Liner, 9 x 17 ft$103.11Chewy Price$133.89List Price
- CaribSea LifeRock Shroom Aquarium Rocks, 2 count$90.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Maybe they do something
They are pretty and maybe they add something to the water but my shrimp aren't really using them at all so I feel kinda a waste of money.
I only have 3 fresh water snails, so I didn’t expect much, but they look very pretty in my tank, and they’re definitely good for the PH in my tank ( higher for me personally ) so works out !!
THEY DO SEEM TO LOVE THEM
Since putting these in the tank I do see many going to the different rock surfaces - not congregating in mass or anything but they do seem to like these rocks. I'm going to buy some more.
my shrimp can now shed
My shrimp are happier with this product now they can shed.
Amazing, would recommend for any size tank!
I had three cherry shrimp. One had passed after a week and I was worried about the others. All I have is a one gallon tank. I was worried they would over mineralize my shrimp so I just put one in the tank. They are doing amazing! It’s the small tiny rock to the right, and my shrimp Bray is walking around to the left. It’s so small but it does so well! My shrimp that weren’t doing very good because they weren’t getting the minerals they needed are now very active as is my Nerite snail that hardly ever moved and is now moving around the tank. the only thing I hate that has nothing to do with the mineral rocks is that Chewy told me I would get them by November 3rd if I ordered them sunday and they didn’t come in until November 5th and i was afraid my shrimps would die before then.
These were just the thing!
These did the trick. Tried Miracle shells or whatever, but they didn't help.
Pleased with them
Great product and pleased with the quality. My sis got these mineral balls for my cherry shrimp. It used to roam all over my tank but now it’s always somewhere close to the mineral rocks. Now, I am thinking to get these myself for my fishes too. Overall, they offer me a peace of mind that my aquarium is getting some essential minerals that it needs.
Great Soft Water Solution
New aquarium owner here. When I got my aquarium, I didn’t know that my soft water didn’t have the calcium, magnesium, and minerals fish need to be healthy. After doing some research I learned about mineral rocks and found SunGrow’s mineral rocks. I like the way they look and that they’re natural. I’m purchasing these mineral rocks because they’re a great solution to my tank’s mineral needs and the price is good. Also, they need almost zero maintenance, and I like that you can leave them whole or crumble them. If you have soft water, these rocks are a great solution to keep your fish healthy.