SunGrow Coconut Bird Nest, Parakeet Bed & House Accessories Cage, Small
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from 100% natural coconut husk, this bird home is extremely durable and won’t rust or grow mold.
- Can be used inside your bird’s cage for a tropical addition to his home, or outside to encourage birds into your yard.
- Use the hollowed space to place bird seeds or treats and watch your feathered friends play, cuddle, and exercise their beaks.
- Hanging loop makes it easy to set up this home and get right into the fun of watching your birds enjoy their new environment.
- This bird house is about 5-inches in diameter and has an opening of about 2-inches—perfect for finches sparrows, robins, and parakeets.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Prevue Pet Products Good Night Bird Cage Cover, Large$40.04Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Sheer Guard Bird Cage Skirt, Teal, Small$8.75Chewy Price$9.32List Price
- Polly's Pet Products Comfy Clam Flat Bird Perch, Small$8.98Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax Bird Landing Perch with Mirror & Beads, Medium$2.27Chewy Price
- Super Bird Creations Sure-Grip Grooming Y Bird Perch, Medium$11.54Chewy Price$23.07List Price
- Living World Junglewood 2-Step Bird Rope Ladder$6.49Chewy Price
- Polly's Pet Products Roll Or Swing Bird Toy, Small$14.10Chewy Price
- Bird Life Penn-Plax Wooden Bird Playpen, XX-Large$59.99Chewy Price
- Bird Life Braided Rope Bird Swing, Small$11.99Chewy Price
- Super Bird Creations Rope Bungee Bird Perch, Color Varies, Large$22.82Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Living World Pedi-Perch, Medium$5.88Chewy Price$11.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Finch, Canary, Wild Bird...||Quaker, Conure, Cockatiel...||Finch, Canary, Parakeet...|
|Material||Rope, Plant Material||Wood, Rope, Plant Material||Wood|
|Bed Feature||Safe to Chew||Safe to Chew||Safe to Chew|
|Small Pet Type||Rat, Hedgehog, Sugar Glider, Squirrel, Hamster, Mouse, Gerbil||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
50 Customer Reviews
My zebra finches love to nest in these coconut bird houses
Pictures aren’t very accurate and item was broken
I ordered three of these and two of them arrived broken. They were also very dirty and unlike the photos have a ton of string/hairs all over them inside and out. I bought these for my gerbils because usually bird friendly stuff is gerbil friendly too but I will definitely be returning these. Gerbils will eat all those strings/hairs off and I worry if it’s safe. They’ve had plenty of different coconut toys in the past but the were all smooth, I wish the photos hadn’t portrayed it as being smooth as well or I wouldn’t have bought it
Squirrel Nut Storage
I'm using the coconut for my red squirrels. They store their nuts in the coconut. It's fun to watch them fill it up.
Cute and different!
Love this! It's different and I like it for my small birds who sometimes get ousted by the bigger ones. It's small...but serves the purpose
Perfect for our parrot
Our bird love this natural coconut house. The product is perfect for small birds. Highly recommend.
Best house ever
My birds love this house. I am so very glad that I brought this.
Perfect for your pet
I love it. Came in just as i thought it would. It’s cute and works great!
Love at first sight
I bought two of these one was intended for my garden and the other for my daughters two parakeets. One was broken a bit at the entrance but the birds do not mind. One of the parakeets loves it so much she wouldn't share so I was happy that I had an extra. I highly recommend this product. The birds absolutely love it and have been playing in it and on it since we put it in their cage.
Homes for nesting birds
I got a few for the rest of the flock that comes looking for lodging. Awesome
Didn’t look like picture
...and the hole is smaller than I pictured. Clearly the budgie was photo shopped in. The hole is also low. My little Lovebird has not gone near it. I think the hole is too small. It didn’t even come with a hook. I had to add a toy that already has a hook.