SunGrow Natural Seagrass Rabbit & Guinea Pig Cage Bedding & Chew Mat
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Made from 100% natural eco-friendly seagrass, each mat is allergen-free, delicious and safe for your small pet to chew.
- Virtually non-porous and has high water-absorbent properties that soak up urine and spilled water from a dish.
- This mat offers soft-textured flooring inside of sharp steel cages to help prevent sore hocks and rabbit feet from swelling.
- Hand-woven with care, each mat may be used by small animals as bedding, a chew toy, or a play-mat.
- Ideal for all small animals such as guinea pigs, sugar gliders, hamsters, bunnies, chinchillas, birds, puppies and so much more.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Mouse, Rat||Chinchilla, Guinea Pig, Rabbit||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Chinchilla, Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Degu, Gerbil, Hamster, Mouse, Rat|
|Material||Grass / Hay||Hemp, Natural Fabric||Sisal||Grass / Hay||Grass / Hay|
|Bed Feature||Safe to Chew, Water-resistant||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Bird Type||Cockatoo, Macaw||N/A||N/A||—||N/A|
|Litter Feature||Lightweight, Eco-Friendly||N/A||N/A||—||N/A|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
83 Customer Reviews
My bun loves it.
We got our bunny a wooden hutch and ever since she’s been in it she has been eating the sides of the cage. No matter what treats we give her no matter what toys. This was not a solve all but it definitely helped distract her and I will be buying more.
Don’t Buy Waste of Money
This honestly didn’t even last a day. My rabbit messed with it for a few hours and chewed at it and it made a mess. Not worth the money
Love this buttt
My rabbit loves destroying stuff like this. I just wish it was a bit tougher for him to tare up.
the matt was great until the bunnies ate it!!! i give them hay too but they still ate the mat
not just for rabbits
I place these on the bottom of my budgies cardboard teepee in their play area. They're not too keen on entering it without it & of course love tearing it up. I've purchased 2 so far - great item & reasonably priced.
The bunnies love it!
My bunnies love this mat! They sit on it, lay on it, and chew it up like crazy! Its great for them because they tend to ignore most chew toys but love this.
Very satisfied with product
Timothy Hay mat was everything it said and our bunny had it shredded it no time enjoyed it in her cage.
My bunny loves his mat
My little bunny Valentino loves his large hay mat. He loves laying on it and loves eating it.
We got both our rabbits these mats for Christmas. They both seem to be enjoying chewing them up.
My rabbit liked these mats. She relaxed on them and then chewed on them.