SunGrow Submersible Aquarium Water Pump, Powerhead for Fish Tank, Fountain, Pond & Hydroponic, 53 GPHBy SunGrow
About This Item
- Small design allows this pump to be more easily hidden behind aquarium décor.
- Made with a durable plastic and ceramic, and designed to help prevent rusting in either freshwater or seawater tanks.
- Hydrodynamic design and ring on the mechanics helps reduce friction and save energy.
- Designed to circulate water without unsettling your finned friends—and features a rubber head on its internal mechanical piece to help reduce noise.
- Simply attach to your aquarium either vertically or horizontally with suction cups.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish...||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater|
|Material||Plastic, Stainless Steel||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
This works fantastic in just about any bowl for a cat. My kitty took to it right away because he enjoys drinking moving water. Regular cat fountains are expensive and difficult to clean.
Way too small and weak
I got my package right on time but the pump is very small way smaller than I was expecting and it's very weak and it has a switch on the side to turn it up or down but when I connect to airline tube it doesn't even pump the water up through the tube at all
I love it!!
I used this in my paludarium background as a water fall and it works great
Not really sure
It is extremely loud but it seems like it's doing what it's supposed to do and your able to adjust it