SunGrow Submersible Betta Fish & Turtle Aquarium Tank Water Heater, 10-watt, up to 5-gal
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Promotes the health and happiness of Betta by helping to ensure the water stays in their ideal temperature range.
- Built-in electronic thermostat helps automatically maintain a water temperature around 75 degrees Fahrenheit without any manual adjustment.
- Features a sturdy exterior and sealed polymer material that can be fully submerged into your tank. The heater is also surrounded by a thick plastic to help protect your fish.
- Your indoor temperature must be approximately 62 to 75 degrees Fahrenheit, and the heater must be entirely submerged in the water for it to function.
- Simple to attach either vertically or horizontally to your tank with its included suction cups.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Eheim Jager Thermostat Aquarium Heater, 300-watt$34.99Chewy Price
- AA Aquarium Green Killing Machine 9 Watt Replacement Bulb$29.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Cascade Heat Preset Submersible Aquarium Heater, 10-in, 150-watt$19.98Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Fluval Submersible Glass Aquarium Heater, 50-watt$19.48Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Cascade Heat 300W Preset Submersible Aquarium Heater, 12-in$17.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Koval LED Aquarium Light, 45 - 50 in, 156 LED$74.95Chewy Price$139.99List Price
- Eheim Thermocontrol Aquarium Water Temperature Controller, 50-watt$31.11Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- Cobalt Aquatics Electronic Neo-Therm Pro Submersible Aquarium Heater, 75-Watt$55.58Chewy Price$92.18List Price
- Marina Floating Thermometer with Suction Cup for Aquariums$2.99Chewy Price
- Marineland LED Fish Aquarium Light Hood, 30-in$60.51Chewy Price$77.69List Price
- Current USA Satellite Freshwater Aquarium LED Light, 24 - 36 in$49.13Chewy Price$59.95List Price
- Lifegard Aquatics Pond Tube Thermometer$13.53Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Betta, Tropical Freshwater, Goldfish, Cichlid||Betta||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||N/A, Marine Invertebrate, Tropical Freshwater...||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
This heater seemed to work fine for a while. Then our betta fish started acting weird. He would hide in his house and only come out to eat. My husband put his finger in the water when feeding the fish and got a shock where he had a cut. He thought it was something in the water but when he poured the water over his cut he felt nothing. He unplugged the water heater and put his finger in the water again and no longer received the shock. The fish immediately started acting normal again, swimming around freely and no longer hiding.
Its getting hot in here
I got this nice lil heater for a 5gal tank. I do wish there was a switch to turn the temp down, since thermometer says fish tank is 80. Luckily I don't have a fish yet since I was letting the tank cycle.
I purchased two Sungrow heaters for my small tanks. I've only had them for a few days, but they are both working great. The tanks are no longer cold to the touch and I love that I don't have to do anything, it does it all for you. Small but powerful.
Does what it's supposed to do. It keeps the water at a constant temperature. Turns on when the water cools down, and turns off when the water is at the pre-set temperature .
At first, I was afraid it wouldn't be hot enough, but it works fine for my four-gallon biOrb. The suction cup is pretty strong and could stick to a domed surface. Really sleek design!
do not get
After just under two months this heater no longer works and my poor fish was freezing. Do not get. Not reliable.
Amazing fish tank heater !!! I use it in my 6 gallon tank as well
I love this tank heater. Works great And the temperature stays very consistent. The red light turns on when it’s heating up and turns off when it has reached the max temperature I believe it is 80°F is the max temperature it might be a little bit lower than that. Also make sure you read the directions thoroughly and do not turn it on outside of water
Easy to install; convenient and no-fuss.
This little heater is great for my 2.5 gallon tank. It’s easy to install-uses a suction cup at the top and the bottom to keep it flush with the tank wall and it’s thermostat-driven for no-fuss operation. It keeps my little tank at 77° to 78°F. It’s low profile and the little red light lets you know when it’s on or when it’s off, which is controlled by the thermostat. I think this is a must for keeping tropical fish.
My daughter's betta fish looked lifeless in his bowl. The bowl was cold to the touch. We bought this heater and the fish starting to swim around and look healthy again! Huge difference in the quality of his life!
Love this heater. No thermostat to mess with. Second one for our second tank and both work great at keeping our 2 gallon Betta tanks the perfect temperature.