Sunseed Fresh World Heavy Duty Small Pet Bedding, 2,131-in bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Chemical-free small pet bedding.
- 99.5% dust-free for the safety of your pet.
- Capable of absorbing up to 3 times its weight in moisture.
- Crafted using biodegradable and compostable recycled paper.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee Clean & Cozy Extreme Odor Control Small Animal Bedding, 40-L$20.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Sunseed Fresh World Small Pet Bedding, 20-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Sweet Meadow Farm Straw Small Pet Bedding, 15-oz bag$5.58Chewy Price$5.79List Price$5.30Autoship Price
- Frisco Small Pet Bedding, Multi-Colored, 56-L$22.70Chewy Price$21.56Autoship Price
- Kaytee Small Animal Potty Litter, 16-oz box$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Sweet Meadow Farm Comfy Cotton Small Pet Nesting Material, 1-oz bag$2.94Chewy Price$4.19List Price$2.79Autoship Price
- Kaytee Hamster Potty Station, 6-in$7.19Chewy Price$11.49List Price
- Frisco Aspen Wood Small Pet Bedding, 141-L, bundle of 2$52.76Chewy Price$58.62List Price$50.12Autoship Price
- Living World Fresh 'N Comfy Small Animal Bedding, Blue, 20-L$21.68Chewy Price$27.99List Price$20.60Autoship Price
- Fresh News Recycled Paper Small Animal Bedding, 10-L$11.23Chewy Price$10.67Autoship Price
- OleyHemp OH! Small Animal Bedding, 1-lb bag$9.27Chewy Price
- dealKaytee Natural Small Pet Bamboo Nesting$2.58Chewy Price$3.99List Price$2.45Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Rat, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Rat, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Rat, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Rat, Degu|
|Litter Feature||Odor Control||Natural||Natural||Natural||Natural|
|Litter & Bedding Type||Paper||Paper||Paper||Paper||Paper|
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Okay, but no great
I use this in my little bun's litter box. It does absorb well and does not have much of an odor unlike the product I used for eight years until it got stinky. However, it is really heavy, especially when it becomes wet, and I scoop three times a day. It is not as soft for his little bun feet as some other paper based litter and is kind of gravelly, so will not be my first choice.
Only bedding I’ll use
I absolutely love this bedding! I’ve tried a few others, but I always come back to this one. It isn’t dusty & it doesn’t hold the smell like some others I’ve tried.
Option That Isn't Fragranced
Was hoping for an unscented litter for a 3-4 year old Harlequin Rex of about 5-6 pounds. He'll use it, but he wasn't happy about it at first. It's not soft, but it doesn't reek of fragrance or kick up dust as other litters I tried do. Unfortunately, because of its design of tiny clump like litter I use more than I would. But it does the job and I haven't found anything else that didn't give me a migraine from the fragrance or kick up dust allergies. I showed straw pellets I use with this (more expensive) and this to fill in areas of high use until time to swap entire litter - to show consistency.
Big bag nice for rabbits love it
Perfect for rabbits and comes with plenty in the bag
gets "soggy" and STILL NO ODOR.. that's a win for us!
This is one of mine and my rabbits favorite bedding. Last long in between cleaning the cage out. Keeps odors pretty much controlled.
We used to use the original strength but saw this available on chewy. This is the price of the original strength at other stores, so we tried it and love it. It’s great for our many animals.
Amazing... superior to the carefresh or kaytee paper bedding
Amazing!!!!!...less popular but far superior to the carefresh or kaytee paper bedding commonly used for small pet bedding! This was on sale so I thought I would try it. I've already purchased more. I'll never buy carefresh or kaytee small animal paper based bedding again! I'm hooked. I'm on my 8th and 9th Guinea pig I've had and just discovered this. It's not dusty. It's not scented but does a truly amazing job neutralizing urine odors. My guinea pig room always smelled terrible a few hours after cages were cleaned but now it's good for a few days! I only wish I had found this stuff sooner! Its amazing. I'm a veterinarian and I've constantly owned one to five guinea pigs for the last 10 years and I'm so so happy I recently found this product!!!. It's less common but far superior to the kaytee/carefresh paper bedding. If you have a Guinea pig try a bag! I bet you will be impressed too. Wheek! Wheek! Wheeeek!
Sunseed fresh world heavy duty bedding
Doesn’t do the job, have to use a lot and it’s like hard pellets, will not buy again.
We love it!
For 2 bunnies this product works great. I’ve tried a variety of bedding materials; paper, newspaper and hay, wood pellets...this is my favorite in terms of dust (low dust) and adsorption (works really well). My only negative is that it seems to only last 2-3 days before it starts to get smelly when the company advertises it to be 7 days. 7 days may work well for a hamster or rat...but for 2 bunnies there’s no way. But - I have no issue changing the bedding that often anyways. I would (and do) recommend this product!