Sunseed Fresh World Small Pet Bedding, 20-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Chemical-free small pet bedding.
- 99.5% dust-free for the safety of your pet.
- Capable of absorbing up to 3 times its weight in moisture.
- Crafted using biodegradable and compostable recycled paper.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Sunseed Fresh World Heavy Duty Small Pet Bedding, 2,131-in bag$22.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Sweet Meadow Farm Straw Small Pet Bedding, 15-oz bag$5.58Chewy Price$5.79List Price$5.30Autoship Price
- Frisco Small Pet Bedding, Multi-Colored, 56-L$22.70Chewy Price$21.56Autoship Price
- Small Pet Select Small Pet Aspen Bedding, 113-L bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Kaytee Hamster Potty Station, 6-in$7.19Chewy Price$11.49List Price
- Kaytee Small Animal Potty Litter, 16-oz box, bundle of 3$11.37Chewy Price$11.97List Price$10.80Autoship Price
- back-2-nature Small Animal Bedding, 30-L$25.08Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Ware Lock-N-Litter Small Animal Litter Pan, Color Varies, Jumbo$14.11Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Kaytee Tall Corner Small Pet Litter Pan with Quick Lock$11.44Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- ComfyCritter Small Animal Bedding, 41.9-L$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Frisco Aspen Wood Small Pet Bedding, 141-L, bundle of 2$52.76Chewy Price$58.62List Price$50.12Autoship Price
- Kaytee Open Living Waterproof Small Pet Habitat Replacement Liner, 60 x 30-in$32.06Chewy Price$49.99List Price$30.46Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Rat, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Rat, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Rat, Degu||Chinchilla, Degu, Ferret...|
|Litter Feature||Odor Control||Natural||Natural||Natural||Odor Control|
|Litter & Bedding Type||Paper||Paper||Paper||Paper||Paper|
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
This is by far my favorite bedding. Odor control for 7 days is no issue what so ever for my 4 male rats in a double critter nation. It is a little heavier than other beddings but that trade off is totally worth it to me. And they love to dig through this stuff.
Great for bunny
Works great for my bunny in the main part of the cage. He's got a blanket for his house and pine pellets in the litter box. They need to make bigger bags.
Very absorbing, keeps cage smelling fresh longer. Does not create any dust and is a lot more price friendly than other comparable products.
Bedding for a guinea pig
So far the best bedding found it leaves no constant animal smell lasted exactly a week before needing a change if you hate smells this is the bedding to use only one I found so far that’s worth money
Good odor control
We have two guinea pigs and I use a mix of this with pine shavings. Their cage doesn’t smell and I just clean it weekly since there are two squeakers.
Litterbox Trained Bun
My husband and I are new to owning a bunny and we decided to litterbox train her. Little did we know that it would be THE best idea ever. Between using this litter and using the litterbox without a grate first, then adding the grate later so Ebony would learn (almost like a cat)...WE recommend this "litter" / bedding 110% - it "holds" and captures the scent. All good things!