Sunseed Vita Balance Adult Rabbit Food, 4-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Complete food for your adult rabbit.
- Crafted into a convenient, large pellet form.
- Fortified with essential vitamins and minerals.
- Formulated without any artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
- Features a fresh blend of timothy hay, vegetables, herbs and yucca extract.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet-Pro Happy Glider Honey 'N Marshmallow Sugar Glider Food, 3-lb bag$27.87Chewy Price$37.80List Price$26.48Autoship Price
- SunCoast Sugar Gliders Wholesome Balance Honey & Yogurt Flavored Sugar Glider Food, 1.5-lb bag$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- Vitakraft VitaSmart High-Protein Blend Nutrient-Fortified with Essential Vitamins & Minerals Sugar Glider Food, 28-oz bag$13.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Naturals by Rosewood Meadow Menu Grain-Free Rabbit Food, 4.4-lb bag$15.17Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.41Autoship Price
- Naturals by Rosewood Meadow Menu Grain-Free Guinea Pig Food, 4.4-lb bag$15.71Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.92Autoship Price
- Versele-Laga All-In-One Complete Chinchilla & Degu Food, 3-lb bag, 3-lb bag$16.07Chewy Price$15.27Autoship Price
- Versele-Laga Complete All-In-One Nutrition Junior Rabbit Food, 3-lb bag$19.00Chewy Price$18.05Autoship Price
- Rabbit Hole Hay Ultra Premium, Hand Packed Mountain Grass Small Pet Food, 40-lb box$85.24Chewy Price$115.47List Price$80.98Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition ZooPro Glider Essential Sugar Glider Food, 1.75-lb bag$14.95Chewy Price$17.95List Price$14.20Autoship Price
- Brown's Encore Classic Natural Guinea Pig Food, 4-lb bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Brown's Encore Premium Rabbit Food, 5-lb bag$11.46Chewy Price$10.89Autoship Price
- Tiny Friends Farm Gerri Gerbil Food, 2-lb bag$8.41Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Timothy Grass Hay, Ground Oats, Sunflower Seed Meal...||Ground Timothy Grass Hay, Soybean Hulls, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Ground Timothy Grass Hay, Ground Oats, Sunflower Seed Meal...||Sun-cured timothy hay, Soybean hulls, Dried alfalfa meal...||Sun-Cured Timothy Hay, Dried Alfalfa Meal, Wheat Middlings...|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Pellets||Pellets|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit|
|Health Feature||—||—||Dental & Breath Care||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||—|
|Special Diet||—||—||—||High Fiber||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
My buns love this!
My buns all love this pallet. I’ve been mixing this with other pallets and these are the first ones they would eat. They are crazy about this! Pls continue keeping this in stock!
Great as food or treat
My bunnies love these. For our two big guys (12 pounds each) I use them as treats. For our two little buns (5 pounds each) I add them to plain Oxbow food, for some variety, but also for their teeth. These are hard, and unlike our big rabbits, our little ones do not like to chew on things.
Health treats for bunnies
I use this food as a healthy treats for my bunny. I gave 5 stars for the product because ingredients are really excellent for bunnies. But my bunny is not crazy about it that much.
He REALLY loves it
My rabbit devours this food. I don't feed a lot of pellets. But he gets some of this for breakfast. I also use this as a treat. I hide some in his snuffle mat and he goes crazy finding it.
Juniper loves it
I got these to be a treat but my Holland lop loves it. I might be switching to this as her pellets. It smells like pizza and doesn’t leave a mess everywhere.
My rabbit actually really loves this food and she doesn’t waste any of it compared to other foods. With other foods she was always prone to picking the parts she liked out and putting the parts she didn’t like in her litter box.
I mix this in with oxbow pellets so they have some variety. They ALWAYS eat these pellets first ! Great find
To me, it smelled wonderful, like Pizza or Lasagna but my rabbit would not eat it. The pieces are large so maybe that’s why I have no clue but it looks and smells amazing.
The only food I trust for my boys!
I've been feeding Vita Balance to my bunnies for almost 2 years now and they still act like it's a treat instead of food! These pellets are much bigger than other brands but I love that because it makes them use their teeth more to eat. It also slows down their eating since they can't inhale these large pellets like they did with other brands. I highly recommend this rabbit food!
I give this to my house bunny! He loves it. It smells so fresh and exciting shape that my Rusty Roo picks up like dog treats and hops around carrying in his mouth to eat. The design of the pellet is great for rabbits teeth. It’s Timothy hay pellet vs alfalfa which is great. Also due to the pellet shape and style there is NO DUST. Perfect for house bunny messes as it leaves no crumbles and nothing is wasted. I’ve been using this for just over a year- absolutely no tummy issues, firm healthy stools, and a non mess healthy and fun pellet design AND great ingredients!