Help keep your pond water clear and algae-free with the SunSun CUV-109 UV Pond Filter. Designed to be used in ponds with up to 2,100 gallons of water, this UV sterilizer harnesses the power of ultraviolet light to help eliminate algae to maintain optimal water quality for your fish and plants. The high-performance bulb gives you the professional-grade power you need for your pond, yet it’s super easy to install into any pump with the included fittings. Plus, it uses only 9 watts so it’s energy efficient and is perfect for both marine and freshwater environments.
- UV bulb uses ultraviolet light to eliminate algae, algal spores, and microorganisms that cause cloudiness.
- Helps keep water clear and free of organisms that can be harmful to your pond fish or plants.
- Comes with a professional-grade bulb with 8,000 hours of light so it’s perfect for daily use.
- Works with up to 2,100 gallons so it’s great for any outdoor or indoor pond or water garden.
- Includes fittings so you can attach it to your pond filtration system easily without complicated assembly.
Various sized fittings for filtration system attachment.
Works with any pump with a max rate of 396 gallons per hour; fittings measure 3/4 inches and 1 inch in diameter.
See all items by SunSun