SunSun CUV-109 UV Sterilizer Pond Filter, 396 GPHBy SunSun
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Koi & Pond Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish|
|Aquarium Type||Pond||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
About This Item
- UV bulb uses ultraviolet light to eliminate algae, algal spores, and microorganisms that cause cloudiness.
- Helps keep water clear and free of organisms that can be harmful to your pond fish or plants.
- Comes with a professional-grade bulb with 8,000 hours of light so it’s perfect for daily use.
- Works with up to 2,100 gallons so it’s great for any outdoor or indoor pond or water garden.
- Includes fittings so you can attach it to your pond filtration system easily without complicated assembly.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
A fair UV for an aquarium
I installed the UV clarifier inline from a canister filter for my 55 gallon aquarium. The aquarium was cloudy from a bacterial bloom that was harmless to the fish but I wanted it cleared. It took the unit 3 - 4 days to clear the water. That's not bad but there are better units out there that would've done it in only hours. This UV lamp is obviously not strong enough to kill parasites, but can be used to keep the water clear.