SunSun HW-603B Aquarium Canister Filter, 20-gal
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
About This Item
- Canister filters tanks up to 20 gallons with filter pads at a rate of 106 gallons per hour.
- Works with freshwater and saltwater aquariums, and can be used as a standalone or pre-filter with other canister filters.
- Has extra spaces so you can use additional filtering media like mechanical, biological, and chemical filter agents.
- Includes hoses and connectors to get started for an easy, no-mess installation.
- Easy to use and setup and doesn't require any manual siphoning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Coralife BioCube Aquarium Filter Cartridge, 2-pack$5.55Chewy Price$12.99List Price$5.27Autoship Price
- Boyd Chemi-pure Blue Ultimate Filter Media, 5-oz jar, Bulk 6-pack$50.02Chewy Price$69.99List Price$47.52Autoship Price
- Boyd Chemi-pure All-In-One Chemical Filtration Media, 10-oz jar, Bulk 6-pack$42.48Chewy Price$64.43List Price$40.36Autoship Price
- Fluval Bio-Foam Filter Media, 4 count$5.38Chewy Price$5.98List Price$5.11Autoship Price
- Boyd Chemi-Pure Elite All in One Filter Media, 6.5-oz jar$11.59Chewy Price$14.99List Price$11.01Autoship Price
- AquaClear Impeller for Filter, Size 110$17.90Chewy Price$42.99List Price
- Eheim Classic 2215 Aquarium Filter, 95-gal$131.78Chewy Price$139.99List Price
- Fluval U3 Poly/Carbon Underwater Filter Media, 2 count$8.07Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.67Autoship Price
- AquaClear Biomax Filter Insert, Size 20$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- dealTetra Pond Clear Choice Bio-Filter Replacement Pads$13.59Chewy Price$21.49List Price
- Tetra BIO-Bag Aquarium Filter Cartridge, Large, 12 count$21.99Chewy Price$22.69List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Fluval Aquarium Underwater Filter, 34-65 gal$74.68Chewy Price$114.99List Price
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
I bought this for a 29 gallon aquarium and it works really well I don’t have much stocking though so take that with a grain of salt
Quiet, no leaks
Got this for a 16-gal wide hexagonal tank. Setup was no problem, and using the single-outlet head aimed parallel to the tank glass, it wasn't too much current for the tetras and sparkle/pygmy gourami inhabitants. Rums quiet, would definitely recommend.
Quiet and Efficient Filter
This filter is quick and easy to assemble. Intake and outflow (with spray bar) currents are not too powerful for fish. The canister has a series of gradient sponge filter pads, with plenty of room at intake and outflow points for bio media, such as volcanic rocks, Matrix, plastic bio balls, ceramics, floss, ect. Keeps water clean and clear with the large water volume turn over. Pump is quiet and does the job. Canister and tubes give your water system approximately an extra 2 quarts of water, (not accounting for water displacement by type of filter media) This is an added plus for any, especially small aquariums.
SunSun HW-603B Aquarium Canister Filter, 106 GPH
i recieved this canister filter saturday july 21,i am useing it for my 20 gallon aquarium,it is making the water cloudy,i don`t know what`s wrong, maybe needs a bigger one.
Perfect for my 10 gallon betta tank with some slight modifications!
I squeezed a layer of carbon and zeolite crystal between two of the sponges. Also, I used some more piping to make the intake go lengthwise on the back of the tank instead of straight down to help avoid my sand. If you get this use the suction cups to hold the tubing to the glass of your tank instead of using it to hold the piping for the intake/output.
Turtle tank yes awesome
Yes I love this filter works great for my turtle tank I bought one going to have to purchase another one because it works so awesome
Betta tank filter
This is the second one I have bought. I use them on 5 gallon betta tanks. They work great. Easy to set up. I like canister filter over hob and these are good for the price.