SunSun JVP-110 Powerhead Wavemaker, 528 GPH
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
About This Item
- Articulating ball joint generates waves in all 360 degrees of movement for a more natural water flow.
- Waves help improve oxygenation which means healthier fish, corals and invertebrates.
- Your tank will always look great since it prevents bare spots in your sand and keeps debris from settling.
- The motor is totally safe to use underwater and has no oil so it won’t contaminate your tank.
- Durable suction cup makes it easy to install and it runs ultra-quietly so it’s great for everyday use; processes 528 gallons per hour.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- AquaClear Powerhead Water Pump, Size 70$46.05Chewy Price$102.99List Price
- Aqueon Glass Adjustable Aquarium Heater, 200-watt$22.97Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Aqueon Quietflow Submersible Aquarium Pump, Model AQ 2300 (Original)$57.41Chewy Price
- Aqueon Aquarium Silicone Sealant, Clear, 1-oz tube$6.13Chewy Price$6.89List Price
- Tetra Pond Air Pump Kit, 100-gal$42.39Chewy Price$68.79List Price
- Ocean Nutrition Feeding Frenzy Seaweed Clips, 2 count$5.99Chewy Price
- Dennerle CO2 Flipper Fish Aquarium Diffuser$52.00Chewy Price
- dealAqueon Silicone 3-oz Aquarium Sealant, Clear$5.37Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Jebao DCQ-3500 28W Fish Aquarium Submersible Pump$69.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Marina Battery-Operated Air Pump for Aquariums$15.70Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Mag-Float Glass Floating Magnetic Aquarium Cleaner, Large$42.50Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Aqueon Freshwater & Saltwater Circulation Aquarium Pump, 700 GPH$22.00Chewy Price$59.99List Price
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Just right for a 50gallon cube tank
Product arrived quickly. The packaging is hilarious, almost worth the whole purchase. "Touch the perfection" genius! The product is functioning as it should, the plastics feel a bit cheap, but how else would it be this inexpensive? Longevity is TBD. Worth buying if you're on a tight budget with a smaller tank.
Not a fan-
parts were missing when i opened the plastic- so this obviously was the factory forgetting parts- the tip for the impeller, (it won't work without it) was absent, i had one from a different product but even though the motor was working and the blade was turning there was no water movement, and no wave action. Another part missing was an o ring that stabilizes the direction when you attach it. :P feels like I wasted my money
i bought this for a small tank and it has no power doesn't even move the water at all. i would not buy it again.
Great for the price
Works for what I need it to do. The 528gph seems wrong, as my 280 has more power than this one. Could be that the fan just doesn't put as much force behind it. All in all it works well for my reef tank and for mixing salt outside of the tank.
Exactly as is described works great would buy again
Decent for the money
It works fine just seems like its less than 528 gallons a hour.
Bought this powerhead to keep water moving on the surface of my tank and it does exactly that. Works very well with a great price.
Helped prevent a total disaster
Installed an auto feeder that dumped way too much food in the tank. This resulted in a large increase in decay which dropped the available disolved oxygen to critical levels...the fish were gasping for good air. I installed a second air pump but the oxygen was not safe. So I installed the wave machine and within 12 hours the disolved oxygen was way into acceptable limits. A great product along with two 50% water change saved my friends from Finland. So yes I highly recommend the wave maker, and do not forget the oxygen test kit.
Love this wavemaker
My first wavemaker! And my fish absolutely love it! Great Product with a great price
It does exactly what I need it for and it's doing a good job. So if you need one I recommend this one.