Super Bird Creations Bird Foot Toy Bundle, Small
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Your petite pal can easily hold these mini toys, so she can enjoy manipulating and chewing the various parts.
- Bundle features 4 toys that are fun to toss, chew and explore!
- A terrific way to introduce toys to young birds.
- Foot toys promote your feathered friend’s foot dexterity.
- Great for interactive, lap playtime with your BFF.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Popsicle Hang Down Bird Toy$3.99Chewy Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Beaded Triangle Bird Toy$3.99Chewy Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Carousel Chew Bird Toy, Small$7.99Chewy Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Crunch & Ding Bird Toy$9.29Chewy Price
- Planet Pleasures Egg Head Bird Toy, Large$18.90Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Whirly Ding Bird Toy$3.99Chewy Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Spin & Chew Bird Toy$5.98Chewy Price$6.69List Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Braided Spools & Blocks Bird Toy$9.29Chewy Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Windchime Bird Toy$4.69Chewy Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Racket Bird Toy$6.69Chewy Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Basket Twister Bird Toy$12.00Chewy Price$13.29List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Cockatiel, Parrotlet||Cockatiel, Parrotlet||Parrot, Cockatiel, Canary...||Cockatiel, Parakeet, Lovebird, Quaker, Conure, Budgie, Parrotlet||Parakeet, Lovebird, Cockatiel...|
|Material||Plastic, Cardboard / Paper||Plastic, Cardboard / Paper||Canvas, Rubber||Canvas, Plastic, Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Plastic, Canvas, Metal|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Fantastic foot toys! My babies love them!
I have a 5 year old conure who is a huge fan of playing on the floor and having foot toys, and a rescue cockateil who we are still exploring with in terms of toys. He is a fan of tearing things up but has a weak grip so I thought a foot toy might help or at least be a bit therapeutic. He loves them!! At first he didn’t touch the woven one I gave him so I gave it to our conure, he made the saddest little beep when I took it so I gave him the plastic ball instead and he has had a blast with it!
good foot toys!
Good foot toys to keep your bird occupied for a little while. Mine especially likes the smiley face ring toy. The wicker one doesn't last very long as my bird shredded it pretty quick!