Super Bird Creations Birdie Balls Small & Medium Bird Toy, 4 count, Medium
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This set of 4 colorful toy balls is available in 2 different sizes to best suit your feathered friend.
- A great foot toy to help build foot dexterity and a great way to play both inside and outside the cage.
- Tons of fun to shake, toss, roll and rattle!
- Makes a great addition to a toy chest and can be easily stored in the bottom of your bird’s cage.
- Designed with bird-safe materials and your feathered friend’s physical and mental well-being in mind.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Planet Pleasures Spiked Piñata Natural Bird Toy, Color Varies, Large$11.99Chewy Price$13.25List Price
- Super Bird Creations Jingleberries Bird Toy, Small/Medium$8.49Chewy Price
- Super Bird Creations Activity Wall Bird Toy, Medium$23.49Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Super Bird Creations Busy Birdie Play Perch Bird Toy, Small/Medium$20.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Millet Clips Bird Toy, 2 count$2.69Chewy Price
- Super Bird Creations Flying Trapeze Bird Toy, Medium$24.97Chewy Price$37.98List Price
- Super Bird Creations Wind Chimes Bird Toy, Medium$12.49Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Lixit Chicken Toy, 16-oz, 2 count$11.38Chewy Price$11.98List Price
- Prevue Pet Products Mimic Me Bird Voice Recording Unit$14.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Super Bird Creations Daisy Ring Bird Toy, Small$8.99Chewy Price$11.98List Price
- DealJW Pet Hol-ee Roller Bird Toy, Color Varies, Large$4.86Chewy Price$9.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Not sturdy enough for a bird
I bought these this week. I had them arrive with 2 broken by the other items in the box. Then I gave them to my Conure who proceeded to separate the two halves of one already. He has one to play with still. The bell sounds nice and they are a good size.
she won’t stop shaking it
I bought this for my conure and she takes it all the way up to the top of her cage and drops it. Then chases it around the bottom of her cage screaming at it. She’s a dumby but she REALLY loves this ball
Loved them but they broke
My quaker parrot loved playing with these jingle balls, but his idea of a fun time is to throw the ball off the cage and see how far it will roll. One of the balls broke the first time he did this, one we played with for about a day before it broke. If you're willing to buy it as a disposable item, it's a lot of fun and very jingly, but I'm searching for something more durable now.
Great for smaller birds. My peach front conure loves them but can crack plastic with beak so great for cockatiels and smaller.
Large Birdie Balls
Purchased these and the description says large but they are a size of a tennis ball. Thought they would be bigger. My Macaw destroyed them in less than 2 hours. We have purchased large ones at other places so I thought they were the same.
Bonkers for balls
My birds love these,they play a lot. The bell is nice and loud. very good product
Birdie Balls are his favorite
These little birdie balls with the jingle bell inside were heavier duty then ones I've bought previously and my Green Cheek Conure loves chasing them forever! Like a madman!
1 Ball A Day
Simba tore them apart real fast needing to get to the bell. Found the remains of the balls in the bottom of the cage in the morning!
Fun for a day
Bird loves them but one ball already cracked in half after only a few days.