Super Bird Creations Fatty Bagels, 24 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These fun-to-peel paper core bagels are made for chewing and shredding—lots of bird-friendly fun!
- Designed to be destructible and help satisfy your pal’s natural drive to chew.
- A great toy for playtime both in and out of the cage.
- Crafted with bird-safe materials and with your beaked buddy’s physical and mental well-being in mind.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealPlanet Pleasures Octopus Piñata Bird Toy, Color Varies, Small$3.86Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- dealCaitec Featherland Paradise Cuttlefish Bone Bird Toy$2.78Chewy Price$3.09List Price
- dealSuper Bird Creations Pinwheel Bird Toy, Medium$4.40Chewy Price$7.65List Price
- dealSuper Bird Creations Crinkle Crinkle Little Star Bird Toy, Small$5.79Chewy Price
- dealSuper Bird Creations Jingleberries Bird Toy, Small$7.20Chewy Price
- dealSunGrow Bird Chew Toy, Medium & Large Parrot Foraging Blocks for Cage$13.95Chewy Price$21.95List Price$13.25Autoship Price
- dealA&E Cage Company Rainbow Cotton Rope Boing Bird Toy$9.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- dealSuper Bird Creations Critter Crunchies Bird Toy, 12 count$2.20Chewy Price$3.81List Price
- dealSuper Bird Creations Seagrass Wafers Bird Toy, Medium$7.53Chewy Price
- dealBird Life Natural Bird Pacifier, Medium$5.33Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- dealSuper Bird Creations 4 Way Play Bird Toy, X-Large$38.99Chewy Price$61.77List Price
- dealPlanet Pleasures Zig Zag Natural Shredder Bird Toy, Small$5.58Chewy Price$6.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||African Grey||African Grey, Macaw, Cockatoo, Amazon, Parrot||Parakeet, Hookbill, Conure...||Budgie, Conure, Amazon...||Conure, Quaker, Parrot, Cockatiel, African Grey, Amazon|
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Plastic, Coated Metal, Metal, Cardboard / Paper||Wood||—||Wood, Coated Metal, Metal, Cardboard / Paper|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
These are great rings for my Cockatoo and reasonable in price.
My Cockatoo loves these rings. We give him two on a plastic ring that can be looped on his cage bars. He takes hours chewing them and trying to detach from the cage. When they are half destroyed, we pick them off the bottom of his cage, clean them as necessary, and give back to him as a hand toy.
There are great to hang on the chain of bird toys! It gives their toys an added feature.
My African Grey Loves Them
His favorite toy in his foot or on a chain. He tears them up very quickly, but can't leave them alone until there's nothing left.
Parrot wood Chews
Terrible terrible terrible terrible total waste of money
Unraveling a Favorite
Got these for an African Grey who is most happy when he is destroying something. He unravels these and seems to have a race with himself to see how long it takes him to reach the core. Harmless cardboard curls are festooned in, on, and around his perch. I have to order more!
Tearing it up
She has tore up 3 and loves having them in her cage to keep her amused,
Kelly is a yellow nape Amazon. She had a great time with these bagels. I bought a second order, and she is delighted.
Great foot toy
My African Grey absolutely loves these birdie bagels. She holds them and meticulously tears off layers of paper bit by bit.
Not as I planned
My parakeets like to chew on their toys and wood ladders. I thought they would like these but it's been a week and they don't go near them.
Will buy again!
My 20+ year old Timneh Grey loves chewing these up. He can be nervous around new toys but not these, he went straight for them. Plus they fit over his perch perfectly, many placement options for these.