Super Bird Creations Wind Chimes Bird Toy, Medium
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from natural materials, this multi-textured toy gives your birdie a lot to explore!
- Different textures bring physical and mental stimulation to your birdie as he climbs, perches, explores and chews.
- Great for medium to large parrots including Small Conures, Quakers, African Greys, Small Amazons, Mini Macaws and similar sized birds.
- Destructible toys satisfy a bird's instinctual drive to chew and promote good beak health.
- Assembled with bird-safe materials you can trust, so you can feel good about letting your feathery pal play with it.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Planet Pleasures Foraging Pillow Bird Toy, X-Large$10.31Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Planet Pleasures Pineapple Foraging Bird Toy, Large, Color Varies$12.99Chewy Price
- Super Bird Creations Activity Wall Bird Toy, Medium$21.31Chewy Price$25.74List Price
- Planet Pleasures Fan Preener Bird Toy, Medium$4.95Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- dealSuper Bird Creations 4 Way Play Bird Toy, X-Large$38.99Chewy Price$61.77List Price
- Planet Pleasures Octopus Piñata Bird Toy, Color Varies, Medium$10.41Chewy Price
- Planet Pleasures Durian Bird Toy, Medium$6.54Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Super Bird Creations PVC Forager Bird Toy, Large$12.83Chewy Price$13.08List Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Push & Pull Bird Toy$12.72Chewy Price$21.07List Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Sisal Preening Pole Bird Toy$13.40Chewy Price$14.89List Price
- Planet Pleasures Foraging Perch Bird Toy, Small$11.39Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Sand Perch Cover Bird Toy, Small$4.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Conure, Quaker, Parrot, African Grey, Amazon, Macaw, Cockatoo||Conure, Quaker, Cockatiel, Parakeet, Lovebird||Conure, Quaker, Parrot, Cockatiel, Lovebird, African Grey, Amazon||Conure, Quaker, Cockatiel, Parakeet, Lovebird||Conure, Quaker, Cockatiel...|
|Material||Grass / Hay, Plastic, Cardboard / Paper||Grass / Hay, Plastic, Rubber||Grass / Hay, Wood, Coated Metal, Metal||Cotton, Plastic, Metal, Natural Fabric||Coated Metal, Wood, Metal|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
Not sure it's appropriate for my African Grey
Just received this and I should have paid more attention to the previous reviews. The description of the toy says "Grass / Hay, Paper, Plastic" but I don't see any "grass/hay" or "paper". It's made of long strands of cotton string, with small hard round plastic beads, and very thin plastic long beads (are these what are meant by "straw beads" in the description?). There are 2 wooden balls. The only "paper" is the glossy tag attached. I'll have to monitor usage to see what my Grey does with those very thin plastic long beads. It would have been better if those long beads were made of wood, in my opinion.
Not for smaller birds
I like the toy and I think my two cockatiels will too but it was much longer than I expected. I felt like they would get lost in the toy so I removed two lower sections and retied the knots.
Kepler’s favorite toy
All of our birds like these wind chimes but Kepler loves them. They definitely keep him busy for a bit.
Not for parrots
I didn't realize the toy was such thin plastic. It should be OK for smaller psittacines, such as cockatiels or budgies, but I can't safely give it to my Goffins cockatoo.
Perfect for my African Grey Parrot!
Highly recommend, I know some birds are finicky about toys and our Boo is one of those birds. But he absolutely LOVES this toy when he’s out.
MAX MY BLUE CROWN PARROT LOVES IT AND ALL OF THE OTHER TOYS I PURCHASED. IT'S THE RIGHT SIZE FOR HIM TOO.
a true hit
My Conures LOVE this toy. They will fight over it so I have to rotate it in between cages. I will now order them in bulk since they are a favorite and they get destroyed quickly.
Nice toy that keeps my bird busy for hours.
I bought this toy for my African grey since she likes small toys. She absolutely loves it. I am going to buy her two more since she loves to pick away at the bead's and straw's on is.
Came in broken
Was not worth the price listed came in broken and is very small
For Small Birds Only
This is far too fragile for an African Grey--small, flexible plastic cylinders surrounding thick string, a bell that can be bent with your fingers---and should be advertised as such.