Super Snouts G.I. Balance Digestive Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.5-oz jar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains just 5 simple, antibiotic-free ingredients—pumpkin, apple, fiber, fennel, organic agave inulin and organic ginger. They are GMO free, pesticide free and have no added hormones.
- This supplement supports digestive and bowel health with organic agave inulin, which is a natural prebiotic fiber. Prebiotics help support the promotion of intestinal flora for a healthy gut and colon.
- G.I. Balance contains fiber, which eases your pet's transition to different diets. In turn, this helps to support healthy anal glands, minimizing the need for gland expression.
- Organic ginger supports upset bellies due to changes in diet or environmental stress. Fennel contains multiple essential oil compounds, which promote healthy digestion. It also has the natural carminative properties that may help with occasional gastric distress and flatulence.
- Mix with water to achieve a canned pumpkin consistency, sprinkle on and mix with your pet's food. You can also make the mixture into treats. Canines and felines love the taste and you'll love how easy it is to feed!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Rx Vitamins Canine Minerals Powder Supplement for Dogs, 454-g jar$32.00Chewy Price$30.40Autoship Price
- Wholistic Pet Organics Digest-All Plus Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz$13.97Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.27Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Nutritional Support Powder Nutritional Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 9.07-oz jar$36.00Chewy Price$34.20Autoship Price
- Equa Holistics Total Digest Canine Probiotics & Enzymes Dog Supplement, 1.59-oz tub$34.95Chewy Price$43.16List Price$33.20Autoship Price
- NWC Naturals Total-Biotics Probiotic Dog & Cat Powder Supplement, 2.22-oz jar$25.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Organic Mushroom Complex Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.1-oz jar$19.97Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.97Autoship Price
- Pet Parents Prebiotic & Probiotic Pumpkin Flavored Dog Supplement, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Biologic Vet BIOVET VITES Complete Multi-Nutrient Dog & Cat Supplement, 7-oz jar$18.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Curcumin Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.64-oz jar$29.97Chewy Price$37.49List Price$28.47Autoship Price
- Rogue Pet Science Pumpkin Pro Gut Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 5.25-oz bag$15.95Chewy Price$16.00List Price$15.15Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing SPARK Bacon Flavored Powder Multivitamin for Cats & Dogs, 3.53-oz pouch$37.95Chewy Price$36.05Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pumpkin, Apple Fiber, Egyptian Fennel...||Probiotics, Bacteria, Prebiotic FOS.||Desiccated Pork Liver Powder, Rice Flour, Sweet Potato Powder...||Pumpkin, Apple Fiber.||Active Ingredients: Probiotic Blend (Lavtobacillus acidophilus, L.Brevis, L.casei...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement|
|Food Flavor||—||—||—||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
32 Customer Reviews
G.I. Balance Digestive Support
I used this product on the Community Cats I feed every day after seeing a couple of them were getting ill. Now, they have energy and are doing well.
This Is What HasBeen Missing!!
My sweet boy is a 15-year old lab. Since he was 2 he has been diagnosed with IBS. It has always been a juggling game to keep his tummy happy. While looking for another suppliment, I came across this one. After reading the reviews, I said what the heck. WOW! Within 2-days, my sweet boy seems so content. He gobbles up the food, has less gas, and you we are seeing less GI issues. I am just upset I did not find this so much sooner! Highly recommend this product!!!
SUPER SNOUTS GI BALANCE DIGESTIVE SUPPORT DOG & CAT SUPPLEMENT
First time purchasing this product. To start I am using much smaller dose than directions suggest as I didn't want to overwhelm my dogs with a new flavor they may not want to eat (it's the fennel I am being cautious about). So far both of my dogs have eaten their food w/ this product thoroughly mixed into it. It is too soon to access its affect on bowels...quality of stools have not changed but this may be due to fact they are receiving smaller than recommended dose right now.
Glad I tried it
I’m glad I took the chance and tried this for both my dogs. They had been having upset stomach’s and I couldn’t figure out what was wrong so before I put them on antibiotics I tired this and it fixed them right up in less than 2 days. I give this to them on a regular schedule now. Dogs are Staffordshire Terrier mixes 8 & 3 years old
literally greatest product ever
My Gretchen is six years old going through heartworm treatment and is on steroids and has been for about a month. Things were okay till about early December that’s when the diarrhea started. So I called my vet we did antibiotics and probiotics. Fast forward to Christmas 3 am emergencies and I knew she wasn’t comfortable so I called the vet again and a full course of three antibiotics. Since the prednisone can be rough on the tummy. I’ve been just trying to keep her comfortable and make sure her food is actually being digested. I went on the hunt for pumpkin purée (but I live in the boonies and I needed to run out on my lunch because we just finished our course of antibiotics and the issues came back in about seven days) ... so not always easy unless I drive a half hour. So I stopped at my local pet store and I know I saw this on here and was like well let’s try. With in the next day all her diarrhea was gone and this is after me doing rice and boiled chicken in small doses four times a day. Literally a life saver she is happy she is digesting her food we have no more 2 am or 4 am emergencies. Thank you for saving us this is the best product ever.
Best thing for my senior
My senior girl has some guy issues and after months, I finally came across Super Snouts. The first product we tried was the Pumpkin Latte line and I noticed no more diarrhea, scooting or gland issues. I couldn't find the Pumpkin Latte one, so decided to take a chance with this one. I add the amount needed into her daily raw goats milk frozen treat and no G.I. issues! Both her and my younger girl are the pickiest creatures I know of, so the fact they accept this (especially my younger girl) without a problem is even better.
This stuff is great! My dogs were recently put on antibiotics and I had to have some probiotics to replace what the antibiotics killed. I have used Super Snots products before so thought I would try this. It has worked wonders. One of my dogs had stomach issues, that issue is totally cleared up, all their poop is solid and looks good. This stuff is just wonderful I would recommend it to anybody. And it’s all natural ingredients which I really love.
For loose stools
JJ our cat, has loose stools, and this helps to firm up, we give daily sprinkled on his wet food, and he loves it
Super Snouts G.I Balance Rocks!
I started using this pumpkin all natural powder about 6-7 months ago! I absolutely love it..My dogs love it too!! Helps with their bowel movements and regulates them so the consistancy is normal instead of hard, frustrating and painful especially, for my Pit to have a normal bowel movement. Super Snouts with pumpkin for G.I. issues is great!
Improved #2 & No Gas
Our 13 year old Corgi was having some constipation and leaving us little pooberries here and there...since using this, he has an easier time going #2 and seems to be feeling better all around. Would love to use this on our 4-year old Cattle Dog that gets gas, but he won't touch the stuff (probably the fennel seed)...he prefers the Pumpkin Latte by Super Snouts.