SureFlap Dog & Cat Door Tunnel ExtenderBy SureFlap
About This Item
- Designed to be used with the SureFlap Microchip Small Dog & Cat Door when it’s installed in a wall.
- Allows you to build an easy-to-access tunnel for your pet to walk up to the door flap.
- Fits snugly into the 2 ¾ tunnel of the pet door and each extender adds 2 inches to the overall tunnel length of the SureFlap Microchip Small Dog & Cat Door.
- You can use multiple extenders to make a custom-length tunnel depending on your wall thickness.
- Comes in two colors so you can choose the one that fits your home’s style.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Would have been great if I had measured first... I ordered one extension, turns out I needed two for a wall install. Otherwise the tunnel extension came fast and attaches to the petdoor like it should. Now I'm waiting for a second one to ship out so I can finish my install.
Definately Tape Together
If you need these to extend the tunnel through a wall, like I did, make sure to tape them on the outside like the instructions say. The plastic is fairly thin and gaps will appear at the joints as it flexes. I also made sure the bottom was supported by putting wood shims under it. I didn't want the floor to sag when the cat moved through it. Suggestion for filling the gap between these extensions and the outside trim piece: Use foam tape applied either on the outside of the extender (it it is accessible) or in the inside of the trim piece . Don't get me wrong, I like the product. The pieces fit together nicely and it was the perfect way to get the door installed in our wall.
Extender too large
This extender does not fit the small cat flap, it’s far too large the product description is wrong
It is a great product, works perfectly for my dogs that are so happy now!
This is saving my sleep!
I no longer get woken up by my dog 2-3 times per night to go outside! This is a life saver paired with the petsafe door. Hallelujah!
I love the SureFlap Door. It has helped train our puppies to use the potty outside. The only reason I rated it a 4 was because there is some space between the frame and the door itself. I worry about the winter time and heat escaping and cold weather entering.