Surf City Pet Works Reflective Bungee Hands-Free Running Dog Leash
About This Item
- Strong, durable design made with the same materials used by surfers—strength tested to 400 pounds for extra security.
- Hands-free design with surfer-tested fuzzy fastener strap-handle combo that can be attached to anything 3 inches to 7 inches in diameter like your wrist, ankle, bench, wagon, chair, playground and fence.
- Coiled design prevents tangling and keeps the leash from dragging on the ground when your pup walks close.
- No need to unclip your pup from the leash to connect the strap to something.
- Metal clip swivels for easy mobility while walking and is corrosion-resistant.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- FurHaven Easy-Tether Reflective Bungee Dog Leash, Lavender, 6.67-ft long$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Red Dingo Classic Multi Purpose Nylon Hands-Free Running Dog Leash, Hot Pink, 6.56-ft long, 5/8-in wide$14.29Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- OneTigris Training Nylon Bungee Dog Leash, Black, 3.875-ft long, 1-in wide$15.98Chewy Price$16.98List Price
- Kurgo Springback Polyester Bungee Running Dog Leash, 3-ft long, 1-in wide$16.95Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- EzyDog Zero Shock Absorbing Dog Leash, Black, 25-in$33.00Chewy Price
- PetSpy Camo Bungee Dog Leash, 4 - 6 ft, Green$12.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Alcott Weekender Polyester Reflective Dog Leash, Black, 5-ft long, 1-in wide$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Dog Leash, Purple, X-Small/Small: 6-ft long, 5/8-in wide$11.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Frisco Outdoor Two Toned Waterproof Stink Proof PVC Dog Leash, Sunset Orange, Large - Length: 6-ft, Width: 1-in$9.13Chewy Price$11.28List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Padded Dog Leash, Pink, X-Small/Small: 6-ft long, 5/8-in wide$15.45Chewy Price$22.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyurethane, Plastic||Polyurethane, Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Bungee, LED, Padded, Reflective, Waterproof||Bungee, LED, Padded, Reflective, Traffic Handle, Waterproof||Bungee, Reflective, Adjustable||Bungee||Reflective, Bungee, Traffic Handle|
|Closure Type||Trigger Snap||Trigger Snap||Buckle||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap|
|Leash Length||5.5 feet||5.5 feet||4 feet||4 feet||5 feet|
|Leash Type||Hands-Free||Hands-Free||Standard, Hands-Free||Hands-Free||Hands-Free|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
I woke up this morning excited to take Bounty on a run with his new running leash. So we got his harness on and he got excited. I put my running shoes on and he got more excited. I told him that it's time to run and he shouted "Yippee!!!". Then I went to put this leash on and the clasp didn't open. After looking for a lock, there wasn't one, and pressing so hard that I'll probably have a bruise on my thumb the clasp opened. But it doesn't spring back, so it just stayed open. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. How you can sell an item with such an epic failure of the most vital yet simple component says something about quality control and more about the product itself.
This is a leash for surfing with your very small dog. This is NOT a leash for running. My dog paddleboards with me and the leash is too short for her to be comfortable This leash would be better if it was like 3 ft longer
This is the perfect leash. I can ride my bike with Bentley and know he is with me always
Practical and Convenient Leash
I've been using this leash for the past 6 months and am glad that I found this product. The coiled design helps the leash in place--I no longer have to constantly lift my dog's leg to fish out the leash from underneath her body. I usually put my index finger through the coils to gain more control of my dog. The leash is more responsive that way, especially if you have to quickly pull your dog from harm. (We actually prevented our dog from getting hit by a car who wasn't paying attention because of this leash and the way we use it!) The handsfree handle is convenient when you don't feel like holding the leash in your palm--you can simply strap it around your wrist or tie it wherever you want with an easy step if you need to "park" your dog. The LED light is powerful at night and I appreciate the different modes of lighting I can choose from. The only complaint I have is the detachable poop dispenser bag--it is attached to the main body by a velcro, and since the day it arrived, it was never securely attached. I knew someday we would lose it if we don't pay a very close attention to, and sure enough, it got lost during the walk last week. The velcro tape is still clean and in good condition so I'm a little disappointed about that. Otherwise, I am very happy with the product and highly recommend it.