Sweet PDZ Chicken Coop RefresherBy Sweet PDZ
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- All-natural refresher that helps neutralize ammonia and odors in your feathered friend’s coop.
- Features fast-acting odor neutralization and moisture absorption through a unique mineral structure.
- Serves as a beneficial grit as it contains an excellent source of calcium.
- Safe for both chickens and humans with no perfumes, masking scents or chemicals.
- Made in the USA from 100% premium grade clinoptilolite mineral.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Clinoptilolite.||Contains Water, Biodegradable Cleaning Compound, Natural Bacterial and Enzymes....||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Bird Type||Chicken||Chicken, Duck, Geese||Lovebird, Parrot, Parakeet...||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken|
|Health Feature||Respiratory Care||—||—||N/A||—|
|Cleaner Type||—||Stain Remover||Stain Remover||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
It Works No Smell
I have 7 hens and 1 roster and Coop Refresher spread around keeps the smell to a minimum.
Keeps it Fresh!
We use this in our coop in combination with the deep litter method. PDZ keeps things dry (along with hemp bedding). We use it anywhere there's too much moisture- it really helps.
Add some to fresh cat litter when cleaning cat box. Helps keep litter fresh longer.
This is the first time I've ever used Coop Refresher. It does what it says it will do. I auto order because I don't want to run out for my chicken coop
Coop Refresher is a winter coop saver!
I bought this as our hens started spending more time in the coop due to winter weather, and it has been a saver! It keeps the coop ammonia-free longer and makes for easy cleaning.
Love this stuff and works great! Use it in coop, run, and on spots my dogs over use in the yard! Highly recommend!
We only used it once, but it seems good. We had more chickens than we usually do the last time we cleaned, so it is a little hard to tell how good for sure.
My chickens are so much happier now that their coop doesn't smell like poop !!
Better than nothing
Not really very good, if your coop is wet yes it does it's job but if your coop is dry it isn't really good. My fault for not looking into it more. The one I wanted was out of stock.
This does a wonderful job keeping the coop floor dry, and making it easier to clean.