sWheat Scoop Easy Maintenance Clumping Wheat-Corn Cat Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Special dual-starch formula combines the paw-some clumping power of wheat with the superior absorbency of corn.
- Dust-free formula means less mess and tracking.
- Controls litter box odors naturally.
- Clumping formula is eco-friendly, flushable and biodegradable.
- Free from added dyes, perfumes and harmful ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Unscented Odor Defense Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb bag$16.16Chewy Price$15.35Autoship Price
- sWheat Scoop Premium+ Unscented Natural Clumping Wheat Cat Litter, 36-lb bag$44.80Chewy Price$50.91List Price$42.56Autoship Price
- Frisco Multi-Cat Baking Soda Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$15.74Chewy Price$16.96List Price$14.95Autoship Price
- sWheat Scoop Multi-Cat Unscented Natural Clumping Wheat Cat Litter, 12-lb bag$14.60Chewy Price$18.89List Price$13.87Autoship Price
- sWheat Scoop Fast-Clumping Unscented Natural Clumping Wheat Cat Litter, 25-lb bag$28.85Chewy Price$34.76List Price$27.41Autoship Price
- sWheat Scoop Fresh Linen Clumping Cat Litter, 12-lb bag$14.60Chewy Price$18.89List Price$13.87Autoship Price
- World's Best Picky Cat Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 24-lb bag$32.15Chewy Price$39.99List Price$30.54Autoship Price
- World's Best Multiple Cat Lotus Blossom Scented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 15-lb bag$17.49Chewy Price$21.49List Price$16.62Autoship Price
- World's Best Low Tracking & Dust Control Multiple Cat Litter, 8-lb$13.49Chewy Price$12.82Autoship Price
- dealNaturally Fresh Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$13.01Chewy Price$17.99List Price$12.36Autoship Price
- World's Best Lavender Scented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 8-lb bag$9.94Chewy Price$13.49List Price$9.44Autoship Price
- dealNaturally Fresh Multi-Cat Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$14.13Chewy Price$17.99List Price$13.42Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Wheat, Corn, Grains.||Wheat.||—||—||—|
|Litter Feature||Natural, Unscented, Clumping||Natural||Flushable, Unscented, Odor Control, Clumping, Natural, Eco-Friendly||Clumping, Odor Control, Unscented...||Odor Control, Non-Clumping, Scented|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
40 Customer Reviews
Would order again
My cats like this litter. It's not dusty like clay so I feel better about them not inhaling dust. I like that it's lighter weight than clay as well. This litter clumps and is easy to scoop. It does tend to track around the house, but that could be said of almost all litter. It does an alright job of keeping the smell down as long as I scoop every day. Chewy has it for a decent price and it's hard to find where I live, so that's why I bought it online.
Love it works great
So I bought a bag of the original SWheat litter at a pet store many, many years ago. My cat had started eating cat litter and wouldn't stop. So I was looking for the safest litter I could find. Fell in love, found Chewy (who I LOVE beyond words) and started getting it regularly. One day I saw the corn and wheat blend. Figured I'd give it a shot. Clumps better than the original, keeps the smell away, and is still just as biodegradable as the original. I have 11 cats and 8 litter boxes (6 covered and 2 open). I clean them in the morning and I clean them at night. Never smell them. And I have a horribly awesome sense of smell. I have issues with the bags splitting open a bit, but since they went to plastic it's not near as bad. Also I am fairly certain it's the FedEx man's handling that's causing the problem.
Bags often slit open
sWheat is a great product, however, in recent years, including my last order, I've received many that had somehow been cut open, accidentally, I'm sure, and litter has been in the box and all through the paper used as packing in the carton. Chewy was always more than generous in replacing my entire order. I've switched to other products and won't order sWheat any more.
Nope! Never again.
Dusty and flying insects hatched out of the litter - something like small moths. Got to be the corn cause I have used regular swheat for yrs with no problem.
This is pure dust
I switched from my regular cat litter to give this a try. It is pure dust, it doesn't clump or sift. And it comes out of the bag in clumps and dust clouds. So frustrating. Now I have throw away this bag of litter and buy a bag of my old litter. Buying this was a costly mistake.
The "Best" scoop
Extremely good at clumping and removing/hiding odors. The litter pans are easy to clean. Love this product!
Doesn't clump and I can smell the poop
I really want to use more environmentally kind kitty litter. I tried this once and forgot to cancel it on my last auto ship. It does not clump very well so when you scoop you leave behind smaller bits of urine soaked litter. Also, I know the instant my cat poops now. This littler does not help mask the order very well at all. I will not purchase again. I have had better luck with the corn based products. Plus...not to be gross, but I have to block access to the litter box. My dogs want to eat this litter.
I used original sWheat scoop for years and it worked out just fine but after switching to this version I'm finding out how insanely dusty it is. I have to use a mask to scoop and and it still goes into my nose and mouth so I can only imagine how it is for my poor kitties .
Good but not great
It performs ok. I really like that it’s very lightweight which means a lot when you have a bad back and 4 cats. I saw other reviews that say it’s not good at odor control but I disagree. Plus I add baking soda to all my litter boxes to help in that department. All in all, it works well for my needs.
seems to work better used straight, not mixed
I tried mixing this with clay clumping litter and was disappointed because the clumps tended to fall apart, which led to a very urine-smelling catbox. After I dumped that nastiness and started over with a ratio containing very little of the clay litter, I started having great results! I had already removed sWheat Scoop from my Chewy subscription, and had to go back in and re-add it! I'm very glad to have an option that is environmentally friendly, now that I've learned where clay litter comes from (i.e. strip mining!).