sWheat Scoop Fresh Linen Clumping Cat Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Controls tough odors and has a fresh, clean 100% natural scent.
- Easy to scoop—natural wheat starches form clumps quickly.
- No dust means minimal tracking and easy clean up.
- This litter is flushable, biodegradable and eco-friendly.
- All natural with no added dyes or harmful ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Multi-Cat Fresh Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$19.08Chewy Price$18.13Autoship Price
- DealsWheat Scoop Easy Maintenance Clumping Wheat-Corn Cat Litter, 25-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$34.76List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Lavender Fields Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$19.06Chewy Price$18.11Autoship Price
- DealsWheat Scoop Premium+ Unscented Natural Clumping Wheat Cat Litter, 36-lb bag$44.80Chewy Price$50.91List Price$42.56Autoship Price
- DealNaturally Fresh Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Naturally Fresh Alpine Meadow Scented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 26-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- DealNaturally Fresh Multi-Cat Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$13.89Chewy Price$19.99List Price$13.20Autoship Price
- DealNaturally Fresh Herbal Attraction Scented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- DealNaturally Fresh Multi-Cat Fresh Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- sWheat Scoop Multi-Cat Unscented Natural Clumping Wheat Cat Litter, 12-lb bag$14.60Chewy Price$18.89List Price$13.87Autoship Price
- SmartCat Unscented Clumping Grass Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealsWheat Scoop Fast-Clumping Unscented Natural Clumping Wheat Cat Litter, 25-lb bag$28.85Chewy Price$34.76List Price$27.41Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Wheat.||Wheat, Corn, Grains.||—||—||—|
|Litter Feature||Natural||Natural, Unscented, Clumping||Clumping, Odor Control, Unscented, Flushable, Natural, Eco-Friendly||Flushable, Unscented, Odor Control, Clumping, Natural, Eco-Friendly||Clumping, Odor Control, Unscented...|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
Cat's still figuring it out
I received a free 15 lb bag. I like the scent but not sure my kitty will go for it. I like that it's eco friendly. Looks just like clay cat litter!
Love this litter
I love this brand and so do my cats. Was very excited to try this new scented version and will be purchasing from here on. Really works well and doesn't have an over powering scent.
Kitties not sold on it just yet
Followed specific instructions to introduce litter to kitties. After adding some old litter on top, cats initially used the box with the sWheat Scoop. I liked the pleasant light fresh scent. Clumps well and seems dust free. However, kitties stopped using that box shortly thereafter. Added more old litter but noticed quite a dust cloud when I combine sWheat with my old litter. Certainly don't need anymore dust from litter. Doesn't track as much as my old litter which is great. May try another box with only sWheat litter but not sure my kitties will use it.
Works as I would have expected
The product is lightweight so it is easy enough to pick up and carry around (much lighter than traditional litter). The scent is decent and not overpowering. My cat is fine using it but I don't think it clumps as well as other litters. The one plus I have with this product is that when it is tracked out of the box, if you step on it, it does not hurt the bottom of your feet like other litter can. I think I will keep using this product in addition to our standard litter -- rotate back and forth.
Natural, but not great
I appreciate the natural ingredients and my cats were fine using this litter. I did not notice a strong perfume with this litter as other reviewers have stated. At first I thought it was good, but as the days went on, I realized it was not controlling odor as well as I would like. I think it's a good choice for a natural litter, but just recognize that if you use it, it will have to be changed more frequently than some.
NO MORE DUST and all NATURAL!!!
Fantastic all natural fresh linen clumping cat litter no more dust all natural this is awesome the best my cats jump Right in and didn't even notice the difference from the other brand they normally use and I do notice because it's healthier no dust and all natural for them so I do realize this is a great choice a great calendar great price great size of the bag easy to carry and this is the reason I give it five stars
Jury still out
I have been using this product for about 3 weeks as part of a promotion. I do not like anything Linen scented, but luckily it is not too strong when mixed with unscented clay litter. I have not tried it by itself yet, so that might make the scent unbearable for me and the cats. I do notice some tracking of the product on my floor like other litters. If the dust is nonexistent by itself, I may keep using this product with no scent.
I was skeptical at first about this litter I've never used any like this before. I have to saw I an totally surprised how well I like it and my cat also. Easy to clean litter box has a light pleasant scent. I've had friends come to my house and say that they couldn't smell a litter box so I think that's a wonderful compliment. I would highly recommend this product.
Good for now
The litter smells good and it’s a good consistency for a recently adopted kitten. She’s able to do her business and pop out without leaving a lot of litter on the floor. We can also clearly see that she’s gone. Because she is tiny at the moment, the litter is holding up well. As she gets older and goes more often we may have to switch the litter to something stronger.
Good Alternative to Clay
I was looking for an alternative to using clay litter, and think I've found a good alternative. Of course no litter is going to be perfect, but this litter eliminates what I didn't like about the litters I have tried before. If you're looking for a litter with a fresh fragrance and clumping ability without the mud, this product may be your answer.