sWheat Scoop Multi-Cat Unscented Clumping Wheat Cat Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Unscented litter helps control ammonia and urine odors.
- Made without dyes, perfumes or harmful ingredients commonly found in clay litter.
- Delivers 2x stronger odor elimination and clumping compared to sWheat Scoop fast-clumping litter.
- Purr-fect for multi-cat households.
- Eco-friendly, flushable and biodegradable.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Multi-Cat Baking Soda Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$17.49Chewy Price$16.62Autoship Price
- sWheat Scoop Fast-Clumping Unscented Natural Clumping Wheat Cat Litter, 25-lb bag$28.85Chewy Price$34.76List Price$27.41Autoship Price
- Frisco Multi-Cat Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$18.01Chewy Price$17.11Autoship Price
- sWheat Scoop Easy Maintenance Clumping Wheat-Corn Cat Litter, 12-lb bag$14.60Chewy Price$18.89List Price$13.87Autoship Price
- DealNaturally Fresh Multi-Cat Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$14.13Chewy Price$19.99List Price$13.42Autoship Price
- DealNaturally Fresh Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$13.01Chewy Price$18.99List Price$12.36Autoship Price
- Naturally Fresh Multi-Cat Fresh Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 26-lb bag$24.97Chewy Price$31.99List Price$23.72Autoship Price
- World's Best Picky Cat Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 24-lb bag$32.15Chewy Price$39.99List Price$30.54Autoship Price
- Frisco Natural Unscented Clumping Grass Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$29.09Chewy Price$27.64Autoship Price
- Naturally Fresh Alpine Meadow Scented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 26-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Garfield Cat Litter Super Clump Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 10-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- DealNaturally Fresh Herbal Attraction Scented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$14.83Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Feature||Clumping, Odor Control, Unscented...||Flushable, Unscented, Odor Control, Clumping, Natural, Eco-Friendly||Clumping, Odor Control, Unscented, Flushable, Natural, Eco-Friendly||Natural||Natural, Unscented, Clumping|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||—||Wheat.||Wheat, Corn, Grains.|
Questions & Answers
31 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
966 Customer Reviews
I love this litter! I've used it for DECADES! I've recently been introduced to the World's Best Cat Litter, which DOES SMELL BETTER, but I've gone back to WHEAT, because I've noticed the corn litter eventually becomes like baking flour. Very FINE. So I end up having to vacuum and dump all the old out and refill new. With Swheat Scoop I never have this problem!
I wanted to try out new litters for my cat because normal cat litter is so dusty and has that ammonia smell. This litter smells worse than the normal litter, it has a super fishy smell and is repulsive. I would not recommend getting this unless you want the smell of a fish market in your home
Multi cat smells worse than regular
Holy moly, you’d expect the multi-cat S’Wheat to be better at odor control but it’s not. I always use the regular but ordered this by accident. I now remember why I decided to stick with the regular after the first try of multi-cat, even though I have three cats using the same box. It has an odd scent that seems to accentuate urine. I’ve also been trying out corn litter which is much lighter, has great odor control and a bit cheaper than wheat litter. Either way I like the fact that it’s dust free and biodegradable. That said, a hard no to multi-cat.
the only litter that works for my kitties
I’ve tried many different types of litter trying to find one that wasn’t messy, didn’t smell, wasn’t dusty, and environmentally friendly. This one finally worked! As long as you keep up on regular litter changes each month and scoop regularly, this will work very well. I have two cats, and one of them is a Stinky Boy. But this litter helps a lot.
Cat tried to eat this
My cat has pica and I caught him trying to eat this litter. Needless to say I won't be ordering it again. I also wasn't crazy about the smell.
This works well
I was looking for a new litter that wasn't dusty -- and this one is working very well. It clumps, and so far all the dust is gone from my furniture ... so, I'm very satisfied with this litter.
Hands down, great alternative!
This is amazing! If you don’t like the “chalk scent” of clay cat litter/clumping litter, or the way the smell of cat litter is present despite your best cleaning efforts, try this product. It started when my lil man (cat) developed allergies. I thought the dust was bothering him. So I tried alternative litter. I had no idea how much the wheat alternative (versus corn) completely changed our whole environment. The ammonia smell of the urine alone takes on a less ‘nose hair curling’ odor. In fact, there is no intrusive odor at all, given the fact that no one even knows we have cats until they are seen. Nor is there the barnyard smell of corn. Sorry, I was a farm girl, so I know what I’m talking about, and maybe there are some that like that smell, that’s awesome! (I actually have my business in my home so it’s important to me that my clients not be subjected to anything offensive.)The cleaning of the box is actually pleasant due to the elimination, or fair to say, softened impact of ammonia on the senses. I have allergies myself and the scooping of litter no longer offends the nose and lungs. And let’s not forget to mention the reduction of dust in the house! Love this product, never going back to traditional litter! Side note: though my lil man other issues, I am convinced this has lessened his symptoms regardless.
I love this litter! I experience no dust. very natural. never will go back to the clay litter .It is much healthier for me and my cat.
Worst litter I ever bought.it tracs all over, didn't absorb the odor just terrible I ended up throwing it out. The ammonia smell was terrible and I've never had that with the other litters. I tried this to be more natural and flushable. Wrong thing to do
Chewy has what we need
We needed this special litter due to a health issue one of our cats needed. While we prefer a traditional clumping litter, this product was necessary and as always, Chewy had it, and got it to us quickly.