sWheat Scoop Natural Unscented Clumping Wheat Cat Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Unscented litter helps control ammonia and urine odors.
- Made without dyes, perfumes or harmful ingredients commonly found in clay litter.
- The wheat starches quickly form firm clumps for hassle-free scooping.
- The wheat enzymes naturally help neutralize odors for long-lasting odor control.
- Eco-friendly, biodegradable and flushable.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Tofu Clumping Cat Litter, 7-lb bag$17.05Chewy Price$18.00List Price$16.20Autoship Price
- sWheat Scoop Multi-Cat Unscented Natural Clumping Wheat Cat Litter, 36-lb bag$32.30Chewy Price$43.99List Price$30.68Autoship Price
- Frisco Multi-Cat Baking Soda Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$16.96Chewy Price$16.11Autoship Price
- sWheat Scoop Premium+ Unscented Natural Clumping Wheat Cat Litter, 36-lb bag$42.99Chewy Price$48.49List Price$40.84Autoship Price
- sWheat Scoop Easy Maintenance Clumping Wheat-Corn Cat Litter, 12-lb bag$13.50Chewy Price$17.49List Price$12.82Autoship Price
- Naturally Fresh Multi-Cat Fresh Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 26-lb bag$24.97Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.72Autoship Price
- dealNaturally Fresh Multi-Cat Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$13.89Chewy Price$17.99List Price$13.20Autoship Price
- dealNaturally Fresh Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 26-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- sWheat Scoop Fresh Linen Clumping Cat Litter, 25-lb bag$30.99Chewy Price$32.49List Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Frisco All Natural Lightly Scented Clumping Grass Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- World's Best Picky Cat Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 24-lb bag$29.95Chewy Price$37.99List Price$28.45Autoship Price
- World's Best Lavender Scented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 8-lb bag$9.63Chewy Price$12.49List Price$9.15Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||N/A||Wheat, Corn, Grains.||N/A||Wheat.|
|Litter Feature||Flushable, Unscented, Odor Control, Clumping, Natural, Eco-Friendly||Clumping, Odor Control, Unscented...||Natural, Unscented, Clumping||Clumping, Natural, Unscented, Odor Control, Multi-Cat, Dust Free||Natural|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
582 Customer Reviews
Natural Cat Litter
Fairly lightweight, easily pourable litter is truly scent free. There is still noticeable dust but not overwhelmingly so. This is my first bag and so far seems comparable to World's Best. I am mixing it with another litter product at this time, to acclimate my cat to it. Due to its texture, it does stick to fluffy cat paws and results in tracking a bit more than traditional scoopable litters. Clumps well but forms large chunks, due to materials properties.
I’m not understanding why peeps are saying this litter doesn’t track! Unfortunately I’m forced to use the litter box on a carpeted surface! This litter is everywhere in this carpet after my kitties finish their business! I know cause I step on it. Ewwww. I’ve tried clay, crystals, tofu, corn & now wheat! I don’t know what else to try! And it doesn’t help with odors! A constant pungent odor of cat pee is released into my air & when my make poops, it stinks horribly!! Not a good choice for my cats or me!
My cat's favorite
I really liked World's Best Litter, but wanted to try other brands. I switched one of the litter boxes to this and my cat loved it. I changed back all the litter boxes to the World's Best and my cat stopped using the litter box to poop. He would dig in the litter box but poop just outside it. I couldn't figure out what was going on so I tried cat litter box attractant, calming diffuser, and different types of litter. I tried this litter again knowing he liked it and now he poops in the litter box again. I personally prefer World's Best but this is my cat's favorite. He won't poop in any other now that he has tried this.
Sticky and heavy
The clumping with this product leaves a lot to be desired. It turned out to be very sticky and heavy. The bag did not last nearly as long as a bag of World's Best cat litter. I will not be reordering this.
I found the wheat litter because I'm extremely allergic to the clay and the fragrances. My cat also seems purrfectly happy with it. It doesn't track any more than any other. Like most clumping litters it is easier to scoop when the clumps are fully dry and I do recommend scooping both the poop and urine every day. One big thing I noticed is that when wet the smell it gives off is not unpleasant as is the clay litter and the odor control is immediate.
I don’t like regular clay litter because of the dust and sticking to the bottom of the pan. This sticks some but doesn’t leave gross residue where I have to scrub them out more often. Another reason I have it a five star is because the first bag I received was cut from what looks like a box cutter. The litter bag was empty all over the inside of the shipping box. They immediately sent me a new bag with no charge
Great litter but I miss the paper bags
I know that sWheat Scoop is conscious of plastic packaging and works with Plastic Bank, but I miss the smaller paper bags that are no longer available.
Finally!!! A kitty litter that does not track all over our floor when our cat jumps out of the box. (There is a nominal amount of tracking of bits of litter, but far less than from any other affordable litter I have tried so far). It collects into big clumps, which are easy to scoop out, and it does not stink!!
Natural alternative to chemicals found in other products
I got tired of minerals in big name clumping litter. Cats tracked the litter into my kitchen and I could feel it under my slippers like grit. Hard to sweep up because of small particles. This wheat litter is tracked into my kitchen but at least it isn’t unhealthy for my cats. Easy to sweep up. Clumps pretty well. I had to get used to scooping slowly so I didn’t throw away good litter that doesn’t fall thru my litter scoop. It also doesn’t stick to bottom of littler box which clumping litter will do. Natural smell—-like cereal. Only been using for a few weeks. Cats easily use it and I am satisfied with it.
Yay! No dust!
I am so tired of dusty clay litter (and I have tried every brand on the planet ). It is SO nice to not have a cloud of dust or worrying about the cats lungs. The downside is, my cats seem to prefer the texture of the clay litter - perhaps they just need more time to adjust. I hope they come to like this litter, because I love it. The key to firm clumps with this litter is to not shake the scooper too hard. I find this reasonably priced compared to other environmentally friendly litters. Oh, it is also pretty lightweight!