sWheat Scoop Natural Unscented Clumping Wheat Cat Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Unscented litter helps control ammonia and urine odors.
- Made without dyes, perfumes or harmful ingredients commonly found in clay litter.
- The wheat starches quickly form firm clumps for hassle-free scooping.
- The wheat enzymes naturally help neutralize odors for long-lasting odor control.
- Eco-friendly, biodegradable and flushable.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Tofu Clumping Cat Litter, 7-lb bag$18.73Chewy Price$17.79Autoship Price
- DealsWheat Scoop Premium+ Unscented Natural Clumping Wheat Cat Litter, 36-lb bag$44.80Chewy Price$50.91List Price$42.56Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Multi-Cat Baking Soda Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$17.49Chewy Price$16.62Autoship Price
- DealsWheat Scoop Easy Maintenance Clumping Wheat-Corn Cat Litter, 12-lb bag$14.60Chewy Price$18.89List Price$13.87Autoship Price
- DealsWheat Scoop Multi-Cat Unscented Natural Clumping Wheat Cat Litter, 12-lb bag$14.60Chewy Price$18.89List Price$13.87Autoship Price
- DealNaturally Fresh Multi-Cat Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$13.89Chewy Price$19.99List Price$13.20Autoship Price
- DealsWheat Scoop Fresh Linen Clumping Cat Litter, 36-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$46.10List Price$37.99Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Natural Unscented Clumping Grass Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$29.09Chewy Price$27.64Autoship Price
- DealNaturally Fresh Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- DealNaturally Fresh Multi-Cat Fresh Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 26-lb bag$26.22Chewy Price$31.99List Price$24.91Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Natural Lightly Scented Clumping Grass Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$28.49Chewy Price$27.07Autoship Price
- DealOkocat Super Soft Clumping Wood Unscented Cat Litter, 22-lb bag$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Litter Feature||Flushable, Unscented, Odor Control, Clumping, Natural, Eco-Friendly||Clumping, Odor Control, Unscented...||Clumping, Odor Control, Unscented, Flushable, Natural, Eco-Friendly||Natural||Natural, Unscented, Clumping|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||—||Wheat.||Wheat, Corn, Grains.|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
591 Customer Reviews
The only reason I tried this litter is because my cat developed an allergy to something and I was trying to determine to what. As it turns out I love this litter! I don’t find it to be messy at all. There’s absolutely no litter odor or pee/poop odor. I’m sticking with this stuff even if it turns out not to be what the allergy was all about. I definitely recommend it!
Easy breezy clean up
I really like this flushable litter. It allows me to clean the cat box more often and keeps the house smelling like a cat lives here. But I only gave it four stars because the clumping attribute for liquids just does not clump hard enough.
Super messy, doesn't clump well & bugs like it
Decided to try this litter since it was on sale & I am totally unimpressed & will never buy again. Only positive in my opinion is it does control odor very well, however it is super messy & gets all over so I have to sweep multiple times a day. Also, doesn't really clump. I also discovered this attracts little brown bugs which isn't a good thing so after opening you might want to store in a sealed container. If you are looking for a good natural clumping litter - walnut litter clumps great & pine pellets are cheap.
Full of mites?
I've been a long time user of this litter. A while ago, after pouring some litter into the pan, I started to notice a little bit of movement. Then I saw thousands of tiny bugs, all brown, crawling around in the litter, about half the size of a sugar ant. I was HORRIFIED and thought that maybe I had let something get into the litter. However, I peered into another unopened fully sealed bag and after a while I was able to perceive them again, thousands of tiny bugs crawling around in my cats litter. Just terrifying. I hope this was a batch issue, otherwise I'm so sad to have to switch products, but wanted to share in case this isn't resolved.
Word of warning- Clumping issues
I'd been using grass seed litter and decided to try this similar product, so this is a comparison between the two. This litter's particle size is slightly bigger, and seems a bit less dusty/ tracking prone than when I was using the grass seed only. Everything was going just fine when transitioning to this one, but since emptying the litter box that was a mix of both litters and using just this, the issue of clumping became apparent. Grass seed litter clumps way better than this stuff. This wheat based litter's pee clumps break up practically as soon as you touch them with the scoop. This means it takes way longer to scoop because you end up having to use the corner of the scoop to fish out tiny bits that would otherwise remain mixed in and no doubt stink up the box. I'll be getting some grass seed litter again and mixing them until the bag I have is done. If you're set on trying sWheat scoop, I suggest getting the multicat version that claims to clump twice as strong.
i used this for a few days and really didn’t like it. it does “control the odor” but it does release another kind of smell of pee mixing with wheat. really gross and musty. it clumps some of the time, but not well enough to counteract the wheat pee smell. it does have less dust than smartcat.
I've been using Sweat Scoop for several years. I use LESS litter than other brands, with little mess and no smell, and my cat loves it!
I had been using this litter for a while but ants have recently raided our bathroom to carry away the little pieces of litter. I have seen them walking away with it. This litter attracts bugs which makes it not a keeper.
Our preferred litter
I am more comfortable with a more sustainable litter that is grown from plants rather than dug from the ground. Our cats including the current four have done well with this litter for years. The airborne dust level is not objectionable.
Natural Cat Litter
Fairly lightweight, easily pourable litter is truly scent free. There is still noticeable dust but not overwhelmingly so. This is my first bag and so far seems comparable to World's Best. I am mixing it with another litter product at this time, to acclimate my cat to it. Due to its texture, it does stick to fluffy cat paws and results in tracking a bit more than traditional scoopable litters. Clumps well but forms large chunks, due to materials properties.