sWheat Scoop Natural Unscented Clumping Wheat Cat Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Unscented litter helps control ammonia and urine odors.
- Made without dyes, perfumes or harmful ingredients commonly found in clay litter.
- The wheat starches quickly form firm clumps for hassle-free scooping.
- The wheat enzymes naturally help neutralize odors for long-lasting odor control.
- Eco-friendly, biodegradable and flushable.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Tofu Clumping Cat Litter, 7-lb bag$18.73Chewy Price$17.79Autoship Price
- DealsWheat Scoop Fresh Linen Clumping Cat Litter, 36-lb bag$46.10Chewy Price$43.80Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Multi-Cat Baking Soda Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$17.49Chewy Price$16.62Autoship Price
- DealsWheat Scoop Easy Maintenance Clumping Wheat-Corn Cat Litter, 25-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$34.76List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealsWheat Scoop Multi-Cat Unscented Natural Clumping Wheat Cat Litter, 36-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$46.10List Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Garfield Cat Litter Super Clump Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 10-lb bag, bundle of 4$79.96Chewy Price$75.96Autoship Price
- DealNaturally Fresh Alpine Meadow Scented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$17.03Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.18Autoship Price
- DealOkocat Super Soft Clumping Wood Unscented Cat Litter, 8.4-lb box$10.89Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.35Autoship Price
- DealAlmo Nature Unscented Clumping Grass Plant-Based Cat Litter, 10-lb bag$23.49Chewy Price$22.32Autoship Price
- DealNext Gen Pet Products Pet Products Green Tea Fresh Unscented Clumping Wood Cat Litter, 5-lb bag$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- DealSanicat Evolution Adult Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- DealNaturally Fresh Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Litter Feature||Flushable, Unscented, Odor Control, Clumping, Natural, Eco-Friendly||Clumping, Odor Control, Unscented...||Natural||Natural, Unscented, Clumping||Clumping, Odor Control, Flushable...|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Wheat.||Wheat, Corn, Grains.||—|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
588 Customer Reviews
Super messy, doesn't clump well & bugs like it
Decided to try this litter since it was on sale & I am totally unimpressed & will never buy again. Only positive in my opinion is it does control odor very well, however it is super messy & gets all over so I have to sweep multiple times a day. Also, doesn't really clump. I also discovered this attracts little brown bugs which isn't a good thing so after opening you might want to store in a sealed container. If you are looking for a good natural clumping litter - walnut litter clumps great & pine pellets are cheap.
Full of mites?
I've been a long time user of this litter. A while ago, after pouring some litter into the pan, I started to notice a little bit of movement. Then I saw thousands of tiny bugs, all brown, crawling around in the litter, about half the size of a sugar ant. I was HORRIFIED and thought that maybe I had let something get into the litter. However, I peered into another unopened fully sealed bag and after a while I was able to perceive them again, thousands of tiny bugs crawling around in my cats litter. Just terrifying. I hope this was a batch issue, otherwise I'm so sad to have to switch products, but wanted to share in case this isn't resolved.
Word of warning- Clumping issues
I'd been using grass seed litter and decided to try this similar product, so this is a comparison between the two. This litter's particle size is slightly bigger, and seems a bit less dusty/ tracking prone than when I was using the grass seed only. Everything was going just fine when transitioning to this one, but since emptying the litter box that was a mix of both litters and using just this, the issue of clumping became apparent. Grass seed litter clumps way better than this stuff. This wheat based litter's pee clumps break up practically as soon as you touch them with the scoop. This means it takes way longer to scoop because you end up having to use the corner of the scoop to fish out tiny bits that would otherwise remain mixed in and no doubt stink up the box. I'll be getting some grass seed litter again and mixing them until the bag I have is done. If you're set on trying sWheat scoop, I suggest getting the multicat version that claims to clump twice as strong.
i used this for a few days and really didn’t like it. it does “control the odor” but it does release another kind of smell of pee mixing with wheat. really gross and musty. it clumps some of the time, but not well enough to counteract the wheat pee smell. it does have less dust than smartcat.
I had been using this litter for a while but ants have recently raided our bathroom to carry away the little pieces of litter. I have seen them walking away with it. This litter attracts bugs which makes it not a keeper.
Our preferred litter
I am more comfortable with a more sustainable litter that is grown from plants rather than dug from the ground. Our cats including the current four have done well with this litter for years. The airborne dust level is not objectionable.
Natural Cat Litter
Fairly lightweight, easily pourable litter is truly scent free. There is still noticeable dust but not overwhelmingly so. This is my first bag and so far seems comparable to World's Best. I am mixing it with another litter product at this time, to acclimate my cat to it. Due to its texture, it does stick to fluffy cat paws and results in tracking a bit more than traditional scoopable litters. Clumps well but forms large chunks, due to materials properties.
I’m not understanding why peeps are saying this litter doesn’t track! Unfortunately I’m forced to use the litter box on a carpeted surface! This litter is everywhere in this carpet after my kitties finish their business! I know cause I step on it. Ewwww. I’ve tried clay, crystals, tofu, corn & now wheat! I don’t know what else to try! And it doesn’t help with odors! A constant pungent odor of cat pee is released into my air & when my make poops, it stinks horribly!! Not a good choice for my cats or me!
My cat's favorite
I really liked World's Best Litter, but wanted to try other brands. I switched one of the litter boxes to this and my cat loved it. I changed back all the litter boxes to the World's Best and my cat stopped using the litter box to poop. He would dig in the litter box but poop just outside it. I couldn't figure out what was going on so I tried cat litter box attractant, calming diffuser, and different types of litter. I tried this litter again knowing he liked it and now he poops in the litter box again. I personally prefer World's Best but this is my cat's favorite. He won't poop in any other now that he has tried this.
Sticky and heavy
The clumping with this product leaves a lot to be desired. It turned out to be very sticky and heavy. The bag did not last nearly as long as a bag of World's Best cat litter. I will not be reordering this.