Swissgear 3325 Underseat Dog & Cat Carrier
About This Item
- Machine-washable carrier is a breeze to keep clean.
- Includes a super-soft, removable bed so your paw-tner feels comfy and cozy on his journey.
- Durable construction features plenty of ventilation for your fur-iend.
- Stores flat to make the most of your space.
- Zippered window lets your sidekick see what’s going on outside.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Basic Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Black, Medium/Large, Teal Trim$28.04Chewy Price
- Boulevard Milo Dog Carrier, Black$110.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Premium Travel Bag Dog & Cat Carrier, Black, Medium$30.99Chewy Price
- DealSherpa Element Airline Approved Dog & Cat Carrier, Medium, Gray$57.25Chewy Price$74.54List Price
- Swissgear 3323 Carry-On Dog & Cat Carrier$79.99Chewy Price
- KOPEKS Deluxe Backpack Dog & Cat Carrier, Large, Pink$64.95Chewy Price$77.99List Price
- Swissgear 3326 Getaway Dog & Cat Carrier$69.99Chewy Price
- DealRocket & Rex Athleisure Soft-Sided Dog & Cat Carrier$89.95Chewy Price
- DealKatziela Quilted Companion Dog & Cat Carrier, Grey, Large$63.72Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- DealKatziela Safari Sleeper Dog & Cat Carrier, Black$54.99Chewy Price
- Katziela Luxury Lorry Dog & Cat Carrier, Red$139.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||—||No Tools Required||—|
|Features||—||—||Top Load, Shoulder Strap, Removable Pad...||Top Load, Shoulder Strap||Top Load, Seat Belt Loop, Removable Pad...|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Kind of disappointed in this
This is my second dog travel/airline carrier (first one, dog had a diarrhea accident in). I thought this bag looked very nice and sleek and had a lot of ventilation. However, there are a couple of things I do not like about this bag. Because it is mostly mesh, the top tends to collapse down on my baby and has a rumpled appearance. So even though the dimensions are such that he could stand up with his head up, this “collapse” downward causes him to just dip his head down. I also don’t like that there isn’t a shoulder strap. Otherwise, it’s a well-made bag. It has a small half zip on one side so your dog can poke their head out. The side pocket is large and can fit a lot of things (all of his food for a week, flat water bowl, favorite toy, leash). It fits under regular airline seats just fine with still some room on the side for my feet. So, while this bag is well made, I probably wouldn’t buy it again if I knew all the downsides about it.