Symton Reptile Structure Reptihome Plastic Reptile Terrarium
About This Item
- Select the right size to suit your pet.
- Features a locking lid with pop-up flap for easy access inside the terrarium.
- Made with air holes on walls and lid for proper ventilation.
- Great for reptiles on-the-go or at home.
- Can also be great for insect feeders.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Exo Terra Terrarium Screen Cover Clip Set, Large, 3 count$7.44Chewy Price$7.68List Price
- Zilla Reptile Terrarium Screen Cover, 36-in$21.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Zilla Micro Habitat Terrariums with Locking Latch Arboreal, Small$19.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- HerpCult Vertical Acrylic Insect & Reptile Terrarium, Large$54.00Chewy Price
- Fluker's Metal Reptile Terrarium Screen Cover, 12 x 48-in$23.05Chewy Price$33.80List Price
- Exo Terra Faunarium Terrarium, Mini$4.74Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Zoo Med Natural Cork Tile Aquarium Background, 12 x 12-in$19.21Chewy Price
- Glasscages Turtle Tank with Platform & Ramp, 45-gal$679.00Chewy Price
- Zilla Tropical Reptile Terrarium Starter Kit with Light & Heat, 10-gal$74.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Exo Terra Cricket Pen with Dispensing Tubes, Small$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Zoo Med Wood Tortoise House$122.71Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- Glasscages Reptile Terrarium, 10-gal$116.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
I agree with the previous comment. This looks like something a 5 year old could do. It’s not sturdy whatsoever. I could make a better “reptile carrier” by using Tupperware and drilling holes in it. Not buying from this brand again…
Waste of money!
This thing is way too overpriced! I just got it today and I honestly could’ve went to the dollar store and bought a bigger container and drilled holes in it myself! Don’t waste your money on this junk! It’s not even that sturdy! Why did I spend $10 on something that should maybe be 2 or 3 dollars?