Synovi G4 Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- First step in a total joint health management protocol
- Combines joint health agents boswellia serrata extract, turmeric, glucosamine, MSM, creatine, perna canaliculus, vitamins C and E and other antioxidants
- Supports overall joint function and flexibility, and helps strengthen joint cartilage in dogs as they age
- Contains a synergistic blend of antioxidants to help fight free radicals and maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Tasty, highly palatable soft chew form makes administering to your dog easy and enjoyable
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Large Dogs, 150 count$74.99Chewy Price$71.24Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Large Dogs, 150 count$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Small & Medium Dogs, 84 count$35.00Chewy Price$44.99List Price$33.25Autoship Price
- Synovi G3 Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 240 count$67.99Chewy Price$64.59Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin DS Capsules Joint Supplement for Dogs, 132 count$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Large Dogs, 84 count$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex Stage 3 Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$42.75Chewy Price$71.80List Price$40.61Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex Plus Duck Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$25.00Chewy Price$43.28List Price$23.75Autoship Price
- Virbac MOVOFLEX Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Medium Breed Dogs, 60 count$58.54Chewy Price$55.61Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Small & Medium Dogs, 168 count$77.98Chewy Price$74.08Autoship Price
- Free Form Snip Tips Fatty Acid Capsules for Medium & Large Dogs, 250 count bottle$82.99Chewy Price$78.84Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex Stage III Chicken Flavored Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 240 count$79.50Chewy Price$75.52Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Creatine Monohydrate...||Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Creatine Monohydrate...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Glucosamine...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Hemp Seed Oil...||Other Ingredients: Oat Flour, Palm Fruit Oil, Natural Chicken Flavoring...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||—||—||—||—||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
468 Customer Reviews
My daughter likes them too!
After a couple weeks, my dog is running and jumping again, and no longer limping and stiff getting up. So, these work. Not her favorite food, but most of the time she eats them without bribery. When I got them, my daughter asked me "What are those?" "Treats." I said. She popped one in her mouth and started chewing. "Not bad." "Dog treats." She swallowed it. "In that case it's pretty good."
Our vet recommended this joint supplement years ago for our English Mastiff and starting it young as she was a giant breed. I credit this supplement for my mastiff being able to run like a puppy until the day she passed. We use it now on our French Bulldog who is also now elderly and he also has no issue with his mobility!
This has helped my female Great Dane to be able to once again jump up on the bed, a huge improvement. My only complaint would be that in the bag are a great deal of 'crumbs' which I assume rub off the chews. Seems a waste.
These joint supplement chews are the "real deal". They help my 10 yr old Chow/Lab so much. She is able to run and play with her younger sister again. She weighs 56 pounds and i just give her 1 chew per day, for now. When the time comes that she starts needing more support, i can increase the dosage, and still be within the feeding parameters. I highly recommend this product.
Keeps My Dogs Movin'
I have been giving this to my 3 dogs for several years now, so I invested in a big tub. As with any joint supplement, I did not notice a change right away. So, I gave it at least a month or two before deciding if it was worthy to continue. This one works. I have 2 Labs and a Boxer Terrier mix all that have had issues with knee and or hip issues. My dogs must be able to do stairs where I live, and, I have learned over the years that stairs are not good on dog joints. I already have a Lab with repair of ACL to both hind legs, and have come close to the other two dogs needing joint surgery. Since being on this, the mobility of all 3 dogs have greatly improved preventing the need for surgery. This supplement contains all the nutrients I look for - glucosamine, MSM, Boswellia, turmeric, vitamin D, and vitamin C - all of which I feel help promote joint health. I believe that this has helped my dogs return to normal activity and will continue to use this as part of their daily regimen. Either mixed with their food or given separately, all 3 take this without problem.
Chewy is outstanding!
I ordered this product one day and it arrived the NEXT DAY! Wow! Chewy is an outstanding company to deal with. The Synovi G4 is an excellent product for animals with joint pain.
Thumbs down for my pooch
Very disappointed in these. I'm guessing it was the smell. It has a very strong nasty smell. My dog backed away from them like I was trying to poison her. I tried putting them in her food, and the smell is so strong, (even mixed with dry & moist can food), she wanted nothing to do with it. I was so hoping she would accept them in her food. I just thought the smell was overpowering and she detected it right away. Even after mixing it with her food I sniffed it, and that's all I could smell. Can't say that I blame her for backing away. The label says that it's chicken flavored. I beg to differ. Not a chicken smell at all. I guess I will have to try something else and hopes that she will accept it. I can't keep buying this kind of stuff if she's not going to eat it, but I want her to feel as good as she can as she ages. By reading the reviews, I see some dogs actually like them. Hard to believe after smelling them. I will always recommend Chewy, this has nothing to do with their service or customer service. Always fast shipping and very friendly customer service. To Chewy, Would I be able to return these since my dog will not eat them? Or am I out the $$ I paid for them?
Synovi 4 great product
We have been giving our boys Synovi for almost 4 years. Our white Lab had hurt his knee playing when he was about 6 months old. Our vet put him on this product and he has been taking it ever since. Our 13 year old started taking it about the same time. They both love it and best of all “it works and keeps them moving.”
Keeps My Old Doggie Moving!
I had stopped giving this to my dog for a week because the new multivitamin claimed to help with joints. Well...she stopped being able to jump up and had trouble going up and down the stairs. I was surprised how much this helps her. She now jumps up and has no trouble going up and down stairs. I'll never stop giving this to her again!
Didn’t go well
My boys took them the first day, but won’t touch them again I don’t think the like the smell. I don’t think it’s a bad product, I may just have very picky boys.