Tahoe Tack Double Layered Draft Nylon Western Horse Headstall & Reins, Draft
About This Item
- Nylon headstall is durable and soft for your horse’s comfort.
- Sized for draft horses.
- Super easy to clean and no need to worry about getting your leather tack wet.
- Durable hardware and includes 85-inch split reins.
- Ideal for trail riding, schooling and pleasure riding.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tough-1 Nylon Padded Halter with Satin Horse Hardware, Purple, Horse$17.16Chewy Price$18.83List Price
- EQyss Grooming Products Crib-Guard Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Weaver Leather Track Horse Halter, Mahogany, 3/4-in Cob$92.99Chewy Price
- ThinLine Horse Halter Liners, 3 count, Oversize$30.00Chewy Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Stretch Zipper Horse Fly Mask, Full$29.99Chewy Price
- Horze Equestrian Reflective Horse Halter, Orange, Cob$28.95Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Avignon Middleburg Horse Bridle, Cob$58.49Chewy Price$62.99List Price
- Horze Equestrian Oval Link Baucher Horse Bit, 3.75$39.99Chewy Price
- Weaver Leather Turquoise Cross Beaded Straight Horse Breast Collar$79.95Chewy Price$108.79List Price
- Weaver Leather Single-Ply Heavy Harness Split Horse Reins, 8-ft x 5/8-in$35.25Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- TuffRider Detachable Lunge Whip, 48-in, Light Blue$16.86Chewy Price$19.58List Price
- Weaver Leather Black Leather Split Horse Reins$32.23Chewy Price$40.29List Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
No regrets about making this purchase. The remote is easy to navigate multiple dogs. The remote battery lasts multiple days and hours of use, while the collar batteries stayed charge multiple days. If you need a durable, long lasting and water proof remote collar system, then this is the one for you.
Great product! This product is durable and reliable if your looking for a simple way to help add to the training of your pup. Customer service is great with helping replace anything or sending any replacements as well.
Only thing I don’t like about it is the order of the buttons. I wish it was sound, vibration, then shock. But it works how it should, and vary affordable!