Team Dog Chicken Meal & Sweet Potato 26/20 Essential Blend Premium Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Whole Oats, Brown Rice...||Salmon Meal, Whole Oats, Canola Oil...||Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Oatmeal...||Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols)...||Duck, Duck Meal, Garbanzo Beans...|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Chicken-Free, Gluten Free, High-Protein, Non-GMO||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, High-Protein...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Pea-Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free|
|Health Feature||High-Energy, Vitamins & Minerals||Allergy Relief, High-Energy||High-Energy||High-Energy||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken||Salmon||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Poultry, Duck|
About This Item
- Gluten-free, non-GMO food for dogs in all life stages.
- Tasty chicken meal with oats, rice and sweet potatoes.
- Probiotics support better digestion, while organic minerals promote absorption, and amino acids come from natural sources.
- 80 to 90% of protein comes from animal sources.
- Free of corn, wheat, soy and vegetable proteins.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Boss Dog Complete & Balanced High Protein Fish & Ancient Grain Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Boss Dog Complete & Balanced High Protein Chicken & Ancient Grain Recipe Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- Ultimates Sensitive With Lamb Protein Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$49.44Chewy Price$46.97Autoship Price
- Team Dog Salmon Meal & Herring Meal 30/25 Elite Blend Premium Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$75.99Autoship Price
- Horizon Pulsar Whole Grain Pork Recipe Dry Dog Food, 8.8-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Holistic Select Adult Health Grain-Free Rabbit & Lamb Meal Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Dr. Tim's Athletic Blend Glacier Formula Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$120.39Chewy Price$114.37Autoship Price
- Ultimates Sensitive With Salmon Protein Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$49.44Chewy Price$46.97Autoship Price
- DealAvoDerm Grain-Free Salmon & Vegetables Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- DealMerrick Backcountry Raw Infused Grain-Free Dry Dog Food Large Breed Recipe, 20-lb bag$81.98Chewy Price$77.88Autoship Price
- Sportsman's Pride Field Master Grain-Free Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$56.99Chewy Price$54.14Autoship Price
- American Natural Premium Market Fresh Fish Recipe With Zucchini & Carrots Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$17.27Chewy Price$16.41Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Recommend for your working dogs.
I was using another professional quality food but my two gsd coat looked dry & they didn't always finish their food. . I switched over gradually to team dog chicken & sweet potato which my pups seemed to love meal time even more. After several months both their coats are healthy, shiney, eyes clear, no itching & lots of energy to get through a days hard work. I feel the quality is excellent, the kibble is small & easy for their long shaped jaws. Perfect size for training. 5 paws up Mike & team!
Great stuff, quality
I asked for a sample and my dog absolutely loved this blend of food. I have now switched her over and she seems to love it. I am about 3 full bags in with no complaints. Have also noticed an energy and “mood” increase from her off of her old food. She is also utterly obsessed with the freeze-dried beef bites and turkey bites by Team Dog. She will do anything for them. Thanks again to M Ritland and those involved in making this happen!
GREAT Food for a Working Dog
We are fans of Mike Ritland. We changed our 1 year old German Shepherd to this food about 3 months ago from Purina Pro plan. We don’t have to feed him as much since the nutrition is so much denser and better. He loves it. His coat is beautiful. He was doing a good deal of scratching before changing to Team Dog, and it has lessened dramatically. This is an excellent product that we highly recommend.
Great Product, Great Company
When we got our dog in December of 2020 the breeder had him on another brand's puppy formula. Everything was going great until it was time for him to move up to the adult dog food. We went with the same brand and same formula, only the adult version. He soon stopped eating or was not eating well and was throwing up often when he did eat. I have been following Mike Ritland since his first appearance on SOFREP and have been a Mike Drop listener since day one. For those of you that don't know, Mike trains some of the most elite working dogs in the world and understands how important nutrition is to a dog. Over the years he had found several brands that met his needs, but time and time again the companies were bought by bigger companies and the food was changed and no longer met his standards. When I heard he was coming out with his own line of food, I knew we had to give it a try. My dog eats every meal in its entirety and hasn't thrown up since we changed him over. His energy and focus are the best we've ever seen. The fact that a portion of the proceeds go to the Warrior Dog Foundation is an even bigger bonus.
Healthy and Happy Food For Good
My old girl, a Black Lab, stopped eating and I had to put her on meds to get her to eat. So I switched my Lab and my ChihuaChow to Team Dog Chicken Meal and Sweet Potato about 4/5 months ago and both of them are doing really well on it. ~ Even my Groomer asked what I feed them because she noticed less shedding and that my Lab does not have the dander problem like she used to have. ~ The best thing is my old girl has been eating consistently without medication for months since the switch.