Remember to measure your pet for the paw-fect fit. Help your dog keep his cool with the TechNiche International Evaporative Cooling Dog Coat. Using advanced HyperKewl technology, it works by “super-charging” his body’s natural cooling process, and this is done with the unique fabric that absorbs and slowly releases water through evaporation—sort of like sweating, only way more effective. And all you have to do is soak the coat in water for one to two minutes, squeeze out the excess, and then enjoy 5 to 10 hours of cooling relief! It can actually cool his temperature by up to 15 degrees, and the comfortable design allows him to run and play freely.
- Dog cooling coat is extremely lightweight and durable, securing at the chest and under the belly.
- Uses HyperKewl technology to keep your dog cool on hot days while he runs and plays.
- Flexible shoulder panels allows your pet to move freely without any restriction.
- Comfortable, quilted nylon outer with HyperKewl fabric inner, waterproof nylon liner and black poly-cotton trim.
- Provides up to 5 to 10 hours of cooling relief per soaking, without getting him wet!
For the best fit, match the below dimensions to your pet's measurements as closely as possible. If your pet falls somewhere between two sizes, we advise ordering the larger of the two.
Body: Measure the base of the neck to the base of the tail. Add 2 inches for comfort.
Neck: Measure around your dog's neck leaving room for two fingers.
Chest: Most important measurement; measure your dog's chest around the widest part. Add 2 inches for comfort.
||Up to 8 inches
Printable Measuring Tape
See all items by TechNiche International