TEEF! Protektin42 Dental Prebiotic Dog Dental Water Additive, 30 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Non-toxic prebiotic formula you can feel good about giving to your pup.
- Made without artificial flavors, fillers or colors.
- Tasteless and odorless so your dog won’t even know you added anything to his water.
- Encourages healthy bacteria to help support your sidekick’s dental health.
- Promotes healthy gums, teeth and fresh breath.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Petpost Dental Solution Dog Dental Water Additive, 16-oz bottle$17.97Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Nootie Oral Solutions Medicated Dog Dental Gel, 4-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Pets Are Kids Too Premium Cool Mint Flavor Dog & Cat Dental Spray, 8-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- TruDog Spray Me Dog Dental Spray, 4-oz bottle$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Petkin Invisible Formula Liquid Oral Care Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 8-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Dental Health Solution + Digestive Support Dog Dental Water Additive, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- PetzLife Oral Care Gel with Wild Salmon Oil, 1-oz bottle$8.76Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Oral Care Clean Teeth Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Dental Gel, 4-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Total Care Dog Dental Kit, 2 count$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Brushing Dog Dental Gel, 2-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Oral Care Dog Dental Spray, 4-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Soluble Fiber, A Vegan Protein, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda) and A Vitamin....||Water (Aqua), Sodium Chlorite (Oxygene), Zinc Acetate...||Active Ingredients: Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide., Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Sodium Bicarbonate...||Water, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate...||Water, Peppermint Oil, Chlorine Dixoxide...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
Great, but close your toilet
WOW, finally, clean teeth after just a few weeks! Our rescue dog has several food allergies that are very disruptive to his gut (and so, to our life). TEEF is our dream come true without anesthesia at the vet’s or gut disasters from toothpastes and “enzyme” sprays, etc that set his gut off. We are now lifetime customers. As an aside, our 16 year old cat does some drinking from the dog’s bowl, and her teeth seem to be improving too. She does have her own water bowl that accounts for most of her drinking, so she isn’t getting the multiple drinks a day that makes TEEF effective. PS - Close your toilet lids or TEEF cannot do its job.
It really works! Just takes time.
I have a 5 year old Mini Aussie whose breath could have melted paint. He had a LOT of plaque and tartar build up, especially on his canines and upper back molars. I started adding Teef! to his water at the end of March, and checked his teeth and breath (gag) diligently for about the first month. Nothing really seemed to have improved so I'm not sure why I kept adding it, but I did. I quit checking his teeth however (call me lazy). Around the middle of October, I was laying on the floor with him panting in my face after a rowdy play session when I suddenly realized I couldn't smell his breath. I checked his teeth and was shocked to see that the tartar had fallen off and the gum line was no longer red and inflamed looking. WOW! It took a while, but it really did work, and I will keep using it. (Note: I feed a commercial raw diet - patties. One container of Teef!, although small, lasts a couple of months for our 2 dogs. I mix it up and store it in the fridge. I use 3 of the scoops per 8 cups water.)
Ten days in and teeth seem to be getting whiter. They don't seem to mind any different taste in the water.
Terrible - Did not work
I had high hopes for Teef. I was sold by their video. I’ve been giving it for about a month and my boy’s teeth actually look worse. I guess if it sounds too good to be true it usually is. I also wrote to the company to ask a question and they never responded.
This was highly reccomended to me by several professionals. This is my first time purchasing it and I haven't noticed anything yet but not much time has passed since we started using it. I'm excited to see the results. I feel quite sure it's going to be remarkable!
While this might help, my dogs (who are not opposed to drinking from puddles) refused to drink from the water this was in. I even added a bit less than directed. Disappointed. Wanted it to work!
Wow! This stuff is magic.
My foster dog had the stinkiest breath ever! After less than 2 weeks of daily teef use, problem solved.
One of my dogs has had very offensive breath for years, even after teeth cleaning. We have been using teef for a month and her breath is so much better.
Got this just when the need was at its highest for my boy.
Only thing that has helped stop bad breath
I tried this out for a month, and was surprised as to how tiny the container is, but the scooper is also tiny, so it lasts about a month for my 2 beagles (one of which drinks a TON daily) following the directions for multiple dogs on the label. It absolutely helped their stinky breath! I ran out and within a week their horrible breath was back, so I ordered more and will continue using it. Highly recommend this to effectively control stinky dog breath.