Temptations Shrimpy Shrimp Flavor Cat Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Cat treats with a crunchy, satisfying outside and soft, tender center.
- Delicious shrimp flavor will appeal to your cat’s natural cravings.
- Only two calories per treat, so it’s perfect as a guilt-free reward or snack.
- 100% nutritionally complete and balanced for adult cat maintenance.
- Stay fresh pouch can be resealed to preserve the flavor and texture.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealTiny Tiger Crunchy Bunch, Fearless Feathers & Gracious Gills, Chicken & Seafood Flavor Cat Treats, 20-oz tub$6.26Chewy Price$5.95Autoship Price
- Temptations Jumbo Stuff Savory Salmon Flavor Cat Treats, 5.29-oz bag$3.78Chewy Price$3.79List Price$3.59Autoship Price
- Tiny Tiger Tuna Tidbits Flavor Filled Cat Treats, 16-oz bag$7.13Chewy Price$9.44List Price$6.77Autoship Price
- Temptations Jumbo Stuff Tempting Tuna Flavor Cat Treats, 5.29-oz bag$3.78Chewy Price$3.79List Price$3.59Autoship Price
- Friskies Party Mix Crunch Gravy-licious Chicken & Gravy Flavors Cat Treats, 6-oz bag$3.28Chewy Price$3.99List Price$3.12Autoship Price
- Temptations Jumbo Stuff Tasty Chicken Flavor Cat Treats, 5.29-oz bag$3.78Chewy Price$3.79List Price$3.59Autoship Price
- Whisker Lickin's Tuna Flavor Crunchy & Yummy Cat Treats, 4-oz tub$2.99Chewy Price$2.84Autoship Price
- Hartz Delectables Bisque Tuna & Veggie Lickable Cat Treat, 1.4-oz, Case of 12$12.94Chewy Price$12.29Autoship Price
- Hartz Delectables Savory Broths Chicken & Veggies Grain-Free Lickable Cat Treats, 1.4-oz pouch, pack of 12$12.94Chewy Price$12.29Autoship Price
- Temptations Seafood Lovers Variety Pack Cat Treats, 3-oz bag, case of 6$14.28Chewy Price$13.57Autoship Price
- Fancy Feast Purely Natural Hand-Selected Chicken Cat Treats, 1.06-oz pouch$3.49Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Hartz Delectables Soft Pate Tuna & Chicken Cat Treats, 12 pack$12.94Chewy Price$12.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Corn, Animal Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols)...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Corn, Animal Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols)...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Corn, Animal Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols)...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Corn, Animal Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols)...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Corn, Animal Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols)...|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Shrimp, Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Tuna, Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
832 Customer Reviews
I am NEVER buying treats from chewy EVER again!!!! Every Time, the treats are all half smashed!!! I end up having to give my cats little piles of crumbles. We do tricks for treats, it's not exactly efficient for that. Just grab them at the store and only order your heavy stuff thru chewy!!!
Bigger Is Better
My fussy eater ate them in the Crustacean Mixups, so I bought the 5.2 oz package and mixed them with the Crabby Crab, Rockin' Lobster, and catnip--all her FAVORITES!!! YUMMMMMM! 4 paws (and two hands) up. We will be ordering the 16 oz. tub in the future. Prices are great at Chewy and delivery is always SO fast that orders seem to arrive as soon as I hang up the phone or click Order. We LOVE chewy and will be customers for life!
Cat loves it
My cat goes crazy for temptations! He will walk wherever his snacks are, even if that's into a burning volcano. They're easy for him to chew and have a delicious meaty flavor he loves. They're great for training sessions too and ease his sensitive stomach. My cat is a seafood lover so I know these are his favorite crunchy snacks. (He doesn't like alot of other seafood treats, like one I gave it to him and he stuck his nose up and when I finally got him to eat it he struggled so much to chew it. But these are chewy on the inside but still have a nice crunch on the outside. He loves them.)
Tabby cats love them!
My two tabby cats love these temptations. I usually buy them the chicken or catnip flavor but felt like switching it up this time. I’m glad I did, because they pur when I get these treats out!
BOTH my Boys are ADDICTED to these treats! To the point of sitting in front of the drawer they're stored in and they "herd" me to the drawer!! :D. Love the variety of flavors...enough to pique their interest. I mix several flavors together in a stainless steel cannister... and when that drawer opens....!!!! I get TWO VERY vocal Boys, singing the Temptations Praise!!
I, Sir Ninja Hurricane, creator of chaos, have one problem. My human servant doesn't give them enough. (Human servant: Yes she does. He's just a piglet. (LOL)
Cat’s on Cloud Nine
This is my cat first time taste shrimp flavor, she’s high on cloud 9! She knows & go crazy when I touch the box, not shake the box. I have brought different flavor of treats, but this one clearly her new favorite. Get this if you been feeding your cats only chicken, salmon, turkey & tuna flavor foods/treats. Shrimp flavor is new for them! Totally worth it!
Will only eat Shrimpy Shrimp.
My big rescue cat (with no teeth) will only eat the shrimpy shrimp flavored Temptations. When I find them in our local store I buy all the packets they have. Being able to purchase the value size thru Chewy has been great. Figaro is very happy and I don't feel guilty for "hoarding" all the shrimpy shrimp. It has become a family joke.
Ricky will have nothing to do with most cat treats...but one look at the container coming out of the Chewy box and he loses control--yelling and screaming for treats! He lets us know each night that his dispenser needs filling before bed, and will steal the empty container out of the recycling bin...many times we have come upon him in the morning with his head inside the empty container, inhaling the last of the fishy fumes! He likes all seafood flavors, but ShrimpyShrimp seems his favorite. The catnip ones are also excellent, in the opinion of my 10 year old house panther!
kitties love their treats
my one 20 yr old kitty... Diva Penny loves her treats which she gets as regular dry food because of an untreatable hypo-thyroid condition and our 8yr old black Manx K loves noshing on all the temptation treats particularly shrimp flavor