Tender & True Organic Chicken & Liver Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- First ingredient is USDA Certified organic chicken sourced from U.S. farmers.
- Chicken is GAP Certified Step 3 by the Global Animal Partnership, which means it has been humanely raised.
- 100% complete and balanced nutrition with added vitamins, minerals and other trace nutrients.
- Always made in the USA free from grain, GMOs, corn, soy or wheat or artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- For all dogs throughout all life stages, except for growth of large size dogs, 70 pounds or more as an adult.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tender & True Organic Turkey & Liver Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Castor & Pollux PRISTINE Grain-Free Small Breed Grass-Fed Beef Stew Canned Dog Food, 3.5-oz, case of 12$27.36Chewy Price$29.88List Price$25.99Autoship Price
- I and Love and You Gobble It Up Stew Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$28.68Chewy Price$38.99List Price$27.25Autoship Price
- Whole Earth Farms Grain-Free Small Breed Beef Dinner Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 3-oz, case of 24$35.52Chewy Price$33.74Autoship Price
- Caru Daily Dish Beef Stew Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$47.88Chewy Price$45.49Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE 95% Grain-Free Turkey & Spinach Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$46.56Chewy Price$47.88List Price$44.23Autoship Price
- Hound & Gatos 98% Chicken & Liver Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$48.84Chewy Price$46.40Autoship Price
- Castor & Pollux Organix Tiny Feasts Grain-Free Organic Chicken & Potato Stew Dog Food Trays, 3.5 oz, case of 12$27.48Chewy Price$29.88List Price$26.11Autoship Price
- Wellness 95% Whitefish Natural Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 13.2-oz can, case of 12$46.56Chewy Price$47.88List Price$44.23Autoship Price
- Evanger's Venison & Beef Dinner Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.8-oz, case of 12$47.47Chewy Price$45.10Autoship Price
- Castor & Pollux Organix Tiny Feasts Organic Turkey, Quinoa & Carrot Stew Dog Food Trays, 3.5 oz, case of 12$27.36Chewy Price$29.88List Price$25.99Autoship Price
- Hound & Gatos 98% Beef Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$48.84Chewy Price$46.40Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Organic Chicken, Water Sufficient For Processing, Organic Pea Flour...||Organic Turkey, Water Sufficient For Processing, Organic Pea Flour...||Organic Chicken, Natural Well Water, Organic Guar Gum.||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Carrots...||Organic Chicken, Organic Turkey, Water sufficient for processing...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat||Turkey, Liver, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Organic, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free||Organic, Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Pea-Free, Non-GMO|
|Food Texture||Pate||Pate||Pate||Chunks in Gravy||Pate|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
35 Customer Reviews
Not sure what's wrong...
Piper gave this a try a few times and would throw it back up right away every time. I have since stopped giving her this food anymore, she won't touch it anymore either. Not sure if it is just Piper or the food itself.
Awesome Food for My Senior Pug!
I have been searching for organic-grain free wet food for my senior Pug for quite a while and I finally found it. My pug loves this food! I mix it up with some green beans or carrots and she just gobbles it up.
Undecided About It
I enjoy that this food is organic because it's difficult to come across organic dog food often. Although, I don't think I will be reordering it. I have tried multiple canned foods before and I'm still searching for the perfect one for them. This didn't seem like a huge hit oddly enough. I would say 2/5 of my dogs looked forward to eating it. The rest seemed to be only okay with it like they were tolerating the food. It's not a bad food so I do recommend giving it a chance.
More Humane, Quality Food
Not sure if something has changed in the formulation, but I don't notice the awful smell others have complained about. I like that this company focuses on quality ingredients and more humanely raised meat. It's really hard to find GAP certified step 3 pet food, and this one comes at a decent price. I add a spoonful or so to my dog's kibble and she licks her bowl clean. I will continue to look for this brand when it's time to rotate proteins.
My dogs are picky about what they eat , but they really eat this stuff up!
A rich thick pate food
Very well received by my sometimes picky dog. Good clean ingreedients.
Opened up the can and threw it out. The smell was horrific. Smelled bad with a hint of ammonia smell. Disgusting. Would never feed this to my dog.
This canned dog food used to be good and my dogs used to like it. Recently the manufacturer decided to change the ingredients and thus transform something good into something very bad and with a terrible smell. Now my dogs are refusing to eat this food (Organic Chicken & Liver Recipe by Tender & True) and I don't blame them and I am stuck with a case of 12 canes which will probably end up in the garbage. When purchases of this dog food will stop, the manufacturer will learn their lesson.
The smell is horrible!. If the can stays in the fridge overnight the food turns slimy. I don't know if the fish oil going bad could be the reason for the smell or not... I had high hopes for this food since we have enjoyed the chicken and rice in the past. Is zero stars a thing?
the smell is awful
the smell is really unpleasant. even my dog does not like it. I rather other brands.