TeraPump Aquarium Gravel & Sand BPA-Free Pump
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with portable, lightweight and BPA-free material.
- Glass suction cup allows you to easily drain tanks with one hand.
- Patented pump filter allows for the easy removal of dirt and waste from substrate.
- Useful in the garage, basement, bathroom, shop and yard.
- Flow control allows you to regulate pumping.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Lee's Aquarium & Pets Economy Gravel Vacuum, Mini$7.53Chewy Price
- AA Aquarium Green Killing Machine Internal UV System, 24-watt$109.99Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- API Algae Pad for Acrylic Aquariums, 2 count$7.54Chewy Price$8.38List Price$7.16Autoship Price
- Microbe-Lift Special Blend Aquarium Cleaner, 16-oz bottle$14.78Chewy Price$17.95List Price
- Microbe-Lift Gravel & Substrate Aquarium Cleaner, 8-oz bottle$11.00Chewy Price$11.50List Price
- API Extra Long Algae Scraper for Acrylic Aquariums$9.50Chewy Price$11.69List Price
- Marina Flexible Tube Brush for Aquariums, 40-in$2.89Chewy Price$4.49List Price
- Marina Impeller Brush Set for Aquariums, 2 count$3.35Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Marina Flexible Cleaning Brush for Aquariums, 1 count$3.68Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- Marina Brush Kit for Aquariums, 3 count$6.56Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- AA Aquarium Green Killing Machine Clip-On UV System, 3-watt$39.99Chewy Price
- Python Pro-Clean Gravel Washer & Siphon Kit for Aquariums, Mini$6.59Chewy Price$11.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Saltwater, Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
It's okay, takes patience and a lot of effort to work.
The first one I ordered was defective and didn't work. I was sent a replacement that works (sometimes) but it takes a lot of effort and countless pumps before the water starts siphoning itself out. Sometimes the flap inside the pump gets stuck incorrectly and the pump stops working. I usually just shake it until I get it to work. I used to try to use this for an hour then stop in frustration. I wouldn't recommend wasting time and energy on this product.
Works fine for larger tanks than 2.5 gallons
Easy to get the suction going, but overkill for a 2.5 gallon tank. The tank was half-emptied and I hadn't fully vacuumed the gravel. The flow volume control is a bit awkward to work properly, but that could just be operator error. Would suggest practicing with it a bit before sticking it into the tank. Think it would be great with a bigger tank
Look out not a good product
Very flimsy and don’t work well don’t buy this!!! Don’t work good at all!!!
came with hole in tubing
I bought this for a yet unstocked tank. Friend was surprised by grandma getting fish for grandkids. So I decided to give it to her due to her being surprised and me having a as yet unneeded gravel vac. Unfortunately I went over yesterday to take it over and show her how to do a water change and after several squeezes of the ball, I barely got water coming in and water began hitting us through the holes!! So unfortunately a rarely found not good buy.
I’ve had it for almost two months
Works well and is great for getting debris off the bottom of the tank
The pump was flimsy. The part to clean gravel and the tubes were too short and too narrow. I was unable to use it on my 29 gallon tank.
This makes water changes quick and easy. Way better than removing water cup by cup.
Heavy Water Flow
It may be user error, but even when I pinch the tube, the water flow is still pretty heavy when using it. I couldn't figure out how to properly use it in my 10 gallon tank effectively.
easy to use
this is so easy to use. i had the syphon cleaner before and my tank is only 6 gallons it was hard to get started and made a mess and sucked out gravel. we just have goldfish and cleaning the gravel with this is soooo much easier and quick to do. well worth it
Works for a while
Worked great for about 3 months then it stopped being able to pump water, most likely because it becomes not Air Tight any longer.